Chapter 2

Welcome to Chapter 2 of Home Well Go! Enjoy! ❤️

Song: The Other Side NightCore Jason Derlro

-with pip-
Pip sat on Apollo's back trotting up the drive that led to a big building with stables around the side. She lifted and plummeted with the rhythm of Apollo's stride, she had to get here extra early because they were going to a competition were they beat bright fields each year, they couldn't wait to win again! Pip was going for the jumping team, Holloway students didn't like Apollo so they offered to give her a black horse called jet, but she declined and stayed with Apollo. She reached the arch of the entrance and slowed into a walk. She looked around and saw nobody in site, weird? She walked around the back and saw everyone just mounting, she trotted of catching Sams attention "why are you late again?" Sam says raising his eyebrow. "I slept in?" She says lying, she didn't actually have a reason. "If we don't train, we won't beat bright fields and if we don't win I'll blame it on you, and I'll maybe kick you out" he says rolling his eyes "ok jeez sorry.." she says looking down, gabby beside Sam smirks, Gabby and Pip where never fond of eachother. They would argue all the time, or Gabby would criticise her riding or jumping position.
"Ok everyone let's just started by jumping that small wood jump over there" Sam says kissing his horse Liam (I don't know the name 🤷‍♀️) into a canter, he approached the jump and Liam ducked his head telling Sam to lean forward. Liam took off, and land the jump easily. He slowed into a trot and came back to the group, "ok Piper, I want to see some good jumping coming for that horse of yours" she rolled her eyes and kissed him into canter, she cleared the jump, but Apollo hit the jump with his hind legs and knocked the top off, Sam groaned as she came back to the others. "If this horse can't jump your going to have Jet" her mouth opened to respond but he spoke up "Ok Gabby" Sam nods and Gabby takes off, she cleared the jump perfectly. "And that pip is how it is done" she smiles over at gabby, who rose her head to act like she was the best. After everyone had jumped the small jump, Sam spoke up "Ok now pip I want you to jump that 3FT jump there, I don't want to see any mistakes" he says with a serious tune. She kissed Apollo into a rough but steady canter due to the mud. Apollo's nostrils flared, his eyes struck with fear and he flung to the side, but Pip pulled on her right rein and forced him back. He took off at the most awkwardly angle and it made pip fly forward while jumping and she slipped off of his neck. She landed in the mud on her side, she could hear gabby burst with laughter along with Alex. Sam sighed and shook his head, Pip made her way over to Apollo and took a hold of the to rein parts by the bit. "Steady, good boy" she patted his neck and turned him around to face the others. "Go clean yourself up" Sam sighs looking into her greenish eyes. She scoffed and walked out of the cross country course and back into the centre of the stables
~with Pin~
Pin was wheeling a wheel barrel full of fresh hay over the yard, in the corner of his eye he saw the newish girl to the barn, her name was Zoey, but everyone called her Zoey. Her and Pin has gotten off to a rough start, he put down the wheel barrel and watched as she jumped raven around the sand arena. He was amazed on how she managed to get the trust out of him, no one could get near him. He studied her features, how her hair curled behind her hand and her tanned skin. He hid it but Pin was actually a sweet guy to get to know. He was snapped out of his thoughts when they made eye contact, he immediately picked up his wheel barrel and started walking without looking back, leaving Zoey to carry on trotting around the arena.
Pin was in the middle of tacking up Elvis to go home when he remembered something. He pulled out his phone and called Pip, straight to voice mail. He gave his phone a clueless look and carried on tacking up Elvis.
He trotted up the path which led to his house, he saw his dad working on painting the beams of the house he stopped Elvis by the crate and tied him up to the wooden pole. He untacked and put his tack on the fence, he walked over to his dad "where's Pip?" Pin asked raising his eyebrows. His dad shrugged "haven't seen her since this morning, she must be hacking out or still at Holloway" his dad said carrying on painting. Pin sighed shaking his head, he was really protective over his sister, one cut and he would be wiping it or putting a plaster on it. He walked inside the crate and looked at his sick pony, he kneeled down and stroked down his neck "Hey boy" he spoke softly. He walked out to go fill his water and feed bucket, in the distance he could just hear a sound of a horses hooves coming up the path. He looked up and saw Pip cantering up the path, he put the buckets down and walked over as she dismounted. "What?" She said Tieing Apollo to the wooden pole next to Elvis "just checking if your ok.. hey what's that in your cheek" he said looking down at her cheek. She put her finger on her cheek feeling for something but couldn't "there's nothing on there" she said carrying on undoing Apollo's girth. She grabs her tack and puts it next to Elvis tack, he had time to just grab her arm and drag her into the house. He pulled her into the kitchen and let go, going to grab a towel. She just rolled her eyes and looked the other way, as he ran the towel under the cold tap. He brought it up to the her face and gently wiped it, she could feel the coldness on her face. She did feel a little sore there now to think about it, he pulled the towel back down and she saw a bit of dry blood on there. "What happened" he said putting the towel in the sink, "I just fell over that's all" she tried to act innocent but it didn't get past him "seriously, what did happen?" He said now standing in-front of her. "Ok fine, I went to jump one of the cross country jumps and I flew forward and slip off Apollo's neck.." she said awkwardly, he sighs and shakes his head "how high was the jump?"
"3FT" she said looking down. "You know your not ready for those kind of jumps!" He says looking down at her "how do you know, you've never even see me jump!" She speaks up looking into his green/blue eyes. "Plus I've got to jump that high for next weeks competition!" He shakes his head, "fine! But after that competition, you'll be coming to bright fields! Then I can keep an eye on you" he says and walks back out of the house. Pip just scoffs and follows behind him and over to Apollo, she slips his black halter on and ties the rope on the other end making it like a biteless bridle. She mounts bare back and kisses him into canter, taking off halfway down the path and off onto the common. She could hear pin calling her name but she kept going, she wasn't being to be the little sister forever, she could keep an eye on herself, she doesn't need him. The wind blow through her head, it made her smile. You could see fields from a far, the ocean and the town, she let go of the reins and hesitatly put her hands up enjoy the moment. She grabbed the reins again and kissed Apollo into a gallop. The reins had slack due to it only being a halter, she pulled back on them and Apollo came to a halt and she turned him around. She kicked him and they cantered down a hill into the forest.

Hi everybody, hope you enjoyed the second chapter! I've got one more week of school before I break up for Christmas break, so this is exciting! I'll update as soon as I can 😘❤️
Bye 👋