Chapter 3

Hi everyone, so it's almost Christmas right? So either chapter 4 or 5 will be a Christmas special, anywho
Enjoy ❤️
——————
Song: Spirit Opening Theme
——————
The sun rose over the small island of England, the rays peeking over the hills and mountains. Pip rose from her pillow letting her eyes adjust from the light burning through her window. She got up and got changed into something classic, which was her check top (red and black) with a pair of old blue jodhpurs. She walked out of her room and into the kitchen to see Pin eating a piece of toast, it was a surprise they could still afford this stuff. He looked up and saw her, she just rolled her eyes and grabbed a drink from the side. When she was about to walk out she was stopped by Pin clearing his throat, she turned and rose her left eyebrow "what?" She spoke up, "are you not going to eat anything" she sighed and shrugged "not hungry" with that she turned and walked outside. Apollo rose his head from the ground and saw Pip, he let out a small nicker and Pip smiled. She walked over and and patted his neck, "Hey boy, you ready for some more training?" He snorted as if responding, and she chuckled in return.
She walked over to the fence and picked up her saddle, but she stopped and looked at Pins saddle. It was getting old and rough, Pips was the same except a bit cleaner since she went to Holloway. She thought about something a bit, Holloway had been paying her just so they would help them spy and beat bright fields. Christmas was coming up so maybe she could get something for him, she just sighed and walked back to Apollo and slipped the saddle onto his back. After finishing the bridle she mounted and looked back at home and pin walked out of the door, she gave him a small smile and kissed Apollo into a trot, and getting used to his rhythm. They made there way down the lane passed dozens of bushes and logs, she looked around everything was fresh and wet. It was winter but they hadn't seen much rain on the island. She turned off to the left and trotted up again the drive way to Holloway, she slowed to a walk when she heard the clank of horse shoes behind her. She turned into her saddle and saw Sam trotting up to her and slowing as he came near. He stopped next to her and smiled but she just rolled her eyes "so, where training in the sand arena today, with 3FT jumps, and I want to see some work out of your horse or else you will have to have jet" she opened her mouth but was to shocked to even respond so she just replied with a simple nod. They both kisses there horses into trot and made there way up the rest of the drive way, they entered the courtyard and saw gabby grooming her horse along with a few members of the club who are all competing in the competition next week. Pip dismounted from Apollo and tied him up by the tacking up stand next to gabbys horse. She made eye contact with gabby but immediately looked away trying not to get into a argument. She gave Apollo a wipe down with a cold  towel, just to calm him down from the heat.
Once everyone was finished and ready to train, they all led there horses into the sand arena and stood in front Sam. He smiled at everyone and spoke "ok guys so today where going to be jumping jumps which are 3FT and they are that size at the competition so I want to see some good improvement today" and saying that he looked over at Pip who was stroking under Apollo's neck. They all mounted and walked around the arena looking at the course and figuring out where to go, Pip kept her eye on the last jump, it was higher than the others. Apollo being a 4 year old would be a bit inexperienced for it, but she look her mind of it and watched as Gabby went around the course. She cleared every jump we'll expect the 2nd one, she scoffed and trotting back in line with everyone else. "Ok Piper, let's see some work" Sam shouted other from his horse, Pip moved from the line of walking horses and trotted around the course letting Apollo look at the jumps. He seemed fine with it so she kissed him into a steady canter. She approached the first jumps, which where a double, she flew over them like it was no one problem. After flying over 9 jumps there came the last one which was higher than the rest. She turned her right corner and whispered into her horses mane "come on boy you got this" she said shortening her reins and keeping him in a straight line, she felt him slowing so she kicked him which made him prick his ears up. He dipped his head down and flung over the jump like it was nothing, Pip had a massive smile on her face as she cantered to the back of the line patting Apollo. "Great job Pip! Ok Alex You next" Sam smirks at her and watches Alex enter the centre of the arena. Pip smiled through the whole practice lesson, even though Gabby was pulling funny looks at her.
After the lesson, she was untacking Apollo when Gabby walked over to her "nice little performance out there, surprised you made that last jump with this horse" she said with a 'disgusted' look on her face. "Apollo isn't just any horse Gabby he's my sole mate, the one person I couldn't live without" she said with a warm smile while stroking his neck, saying that made her think of Pin, was she really lucky to have him as a brother? Gabby just scoffed and walked off leaving Pip to laugh to herself.
-with Pin-
Pin was grooming firefly for Mia, sadly.
He doesn't understand why she can't do it herself, he knows it gets paid but why does he have to groom her horse. While he was brushing his mane, Zoey walked up next to him and tied raven up. Zoey turns to face him but he keeps his back facing her, Zoey clears her throat which makes Pin turn his head slightly seeing who was behind him. When he sees its her, he turns around and rasies his eyebrow "yes?"
"Hi, I know we got off to a weird start, where I met you on the road and all but I was wondering if we could start over I'm Zoey.." she says holding out her hand. He hesitates, but accepted it "Pin" he said with a slight nod. She smiles and turns around and starts cooking Raven off. Pin smiles, he felt this feeling in his stomach that he's never felt behind, he shakes his head and snaps out of it. Turning and carrying on grooming firefly.
-later that day-
The sun started to set, making the sky turn a usual shade of orange. Pip looking on, she smiled admiring the view. "It's a nice site isn't it" someone says from behind her, she turns in her saddle and sees Marcus, one of the riders from bright fields. "Yeh, it really is" Pip says rolling her eyes. She's always competing against him and he always wins, it annoys her so much. He trots up beside her and looks into her eyes, "you know, we never really get to know eachother" she looks over at him and gives him a confused look. "We compete against each other Holloway and Bright fields hate each other" Pip says looking down at Apollo's neck. "Yeh but no one can know about it, can they" he says smirking which causes Pips cheeks to turn a shade of pink. Marcus chuckles and says something she wasn't expecting "meet me at the beach tomorrow, around noon, I want to ask you something." and before Pip had chance to reply Marcus trotted off in front of her until turning and galloping up a field which led back to Bright Fields. Wow.. never had she thought she'd feel like that, but how would Pin react to it.....

Hi everybody! Hope you enjoyed the third chapter of Home Well Go! Yes, Marcus may have a bit of a crush on Pip, as you can tell. But how would Pin react to it.. keep reading to find out!
I'll update as soon as possible! On Christmas holidays soon! 😘😎
Bye 👋