Preference #1: You Get a Tattoo/Piercing

Harry: You were getting dressed and only had jeans and a bra on when your boyfriend Harry walked in the room. "What is that!? he asked, eyes focused on the tiny paper airplane on your hip. " I got it yesterday," you told him, sticking your hip out a little more so you could get a better view. "Well..." he murmured while walking up to you, "I like it." He grabbed your bare waist and rubbed his left thumb back and forth over the tattoo, leaning back just a little so he could watch. "Mmm.." he chuckled, "My baby is HOT!" he smirked and pulled you so your hips were touching. Then he bent down and gave you a gentle kiss on the lips.

Louis: "LOUIS WILLIAM TOMLINSON!" you yelled from the bathroom. You and Lou had partied hard last night and you had a massive headache. You thought a shower would help with the pain but you had discovered something that just added to the stress. You were standing in front of the full-length mirror with nothing but your underwear. "What is it?" Louis asked, out of breath from running upstairs to you. "What! Is! This!" you pointed both of your hands to the beautifully written word on the small of your back. Louis covered his mouth trying to hide his smile. "LOUIS!" you whined while jumping up and down. "It's cool (Y/N)" you mocked his words from last night "I won't let you do anything stupid!" you groaned. Louis just laughed. "I kind of like having my name above your ass!" he smirked as he trailed his fingers over it. "Yeah?" you turned to face him, putting your hands on his chest. "If its only fair, you should get my name above your ass!" you smiled at him and raised your eyebrow. "Yeah babe, we will see about that." he rolled his eyes, slapped your bum, and walked out the door.

Liam: "Are you swimming with us, babe?" your boyfriend Liam asked you. You quickly thought of the little ring dangling from your belly button. You didn't know how Liam would react to his girlfriend piercing anything but her ears so you had hidden it. For 3 weeks exactly. Now you, the boys, and their girlfriends were staying at this nice hotel with a pool. "Uh... I didn't bring a bathing suit" you lied. You just didn't know how to tell him. "Well that's okay. I brought one for you!" he cheered. Damn him and his stupid responsible self! "Thanks!" you plastered on your best-excited face, all the while praying for it to be a one piece. "AND" he dragged it out for effect. "It's that bikini I love on you!" he handed the suit out to you; you smiled took it and changed in the bathroom. You thought about taking it out but the fear of it closing up stopped you. "Breathe," you told yourself as you walked out the door. Liam's smile soon turned into a wide-eyed smirk. "What is this?" he asked as he made his way up to you and placed one hand on the small of your back and the other fingering the belly ring. You breathed a sigh of relief knowing he approved. "Well..." you started but you didn't get to finish. Liam cut you off with a kiss. Before you knew it you were lying down on the bed with him on top of you. You pulled away a little. "So... you're not mad?" you raised an eyebrow. "Absolutely not!" he winked and leaned down to finish what he started.

Niall: You winced as you twisted the tiny stud on your nose. You and your best friend had just gotten back from the mall. While you were there she made a comment that you weren't risky enough. Being the dummy you are, you decided to prove her wrong, hence the nose ring. "I'm home," you heard Niall call from down stairs. "Shit..." you muttered to yourself. Before you knew it, he was leaning against the doorway. "What's up, beautiful?" he smiled at you. "Nothing," you said, turning so the stud was facing away from him. "Okay?" he furrowed is brow and made his way to you, stopping in his tracks once he saw the newest addition to your face. You sighed and reached up to take it out. "No." he mumbled and lightly took your hand in his. "I love it!" he kissed your nose. You winced because it hurt. "Sorry babe," he looked at you worried. You took his face in both of your hands. "It's fine! I'm glad you love it" you smiled at him and he smiled back. He then licked his braces and leaned down to kiss you.

Zayn: "Ow. Ow. Ow. OW!" you whined. Zayn laughed, "(Y/N), it really doesn't hurt that bad." "No Zayn, your right. It hurts worse than bad!" Your boyfriend Zayn had mentioned he thought tattoos on girls were beautiful. One thing lead to another and here you were: inn the tattoo parlor. Regretting the last hour of you life. "You're doing great!" Zayn encouraged. You gritted your teeth and squeezed his hand hard. The pain was finally gone and the artist went to ring you up. "Let's have a look!" Zayn handed you a mirror. You angled it so you could see the tiny star behind you ear. Your brushed your fingers over it and Zayn kissed it. "I love it," he said, and then leaned in to kiss your lips.

xxx This was my first preference EVER! This will be the last thing I post for at least a week because school is starting for me in two days AND I'm in the process of moving. Reads, shares, fans and comments are great. ~Roxie xxx