Preference 8: Someone Breaks In

Liam: You and Liam are in the family room watching movies and just having a lazy day in. You had just started dating, and he hasn't even kissed you yet. There was a romantic scene playing, and the both of you were a little fidgety. He looks at you, then your lips, then back at you when you all of a sudden hear a crash in your kitchen. You jump, being scared shitless. "What was that?" You ask Liam. He looks past you. You can hear someone going through your house. "Is anyone home?" He asks you. You slowly look at him. "No." You say, really scared. He sneaks you into your room and locks the door. You start hyperventilating. "Oh my God...oh my God..." You rock back and forth on your bed. Liam comes over to you and holds you. "I won't let anything happen to you. I promise. Where's your phone?" You look over at the phone on the dresser. He walks over to it. There were footsteps coming down the hall. "L-Liam!" You squeal quietly. He takes the phone and rushes over to you. "Get in the closet. Now!" You both rush to the closet. He dials 911, and starts to say your address and that there is someone in your house. Just then the bedroom door bursts open. You clamp your hand over your mouth and start crying. Liam holds you around your waist, and you're practically in his lap. "Shh..." He says softly in you ear. You can hear people going through the dresser drawers. It was about 10 minutes, and they seemed to have left. You held your nose. "What are you doing?" Liam asks, but you couldn't hold it. You sneeze, and the closet doors are ripped open. You scream, and Liam jumps up in front of you. The police burst into the room then, and tackle the robber to the ground. One of them got away, and Liam strides over to you. "(Y/N) are you okay? Are you hurt?" You just cry into his chest. The officer asks if you are both okay, and Liam takes over the talking. After it's all over, you look at Liam. "That was the scariest thing I've ever experienced in my life!" You start crying again. Liam hugs you. "I'm glad I was here to protect you." He says, kissing your forehead. You look up at him and bite your lip. Liam stares at your plump lips and can't resist the temptation to kiss you.

Louis: Louis was coming over to help you with some singing lessons, since he told you he was going to help you get onto the X Factor this season. "Hey babe, come on in!" You invite him in and he goes to the kitchen. "I like to suck on lemons. They help my throat!" He says, cutting up a lemon. You lean against the counter and smile at him. He starts sucking on his half, while handing you yours. You start sucking on it too, letting the lemon juice coat your throat. You both look at each other and laugh, when a huge crashing sound comes from your parent's bedroom. You snap your head in that direction, and so does Louis. "Are your parents home?" You furrow you eyebrows. "No, and my dog is right there..." You say suspiciously. You hear deep voices coming from down the hallway. Your heart sinks, and you look at Louis. "(Y/N)....who is that?" He asks, obviously nervous. "I don't know." You say, voice shaking. Your dog starts barking like mad, and you and Louis hide behind the counters. "We have no where to go! We're stuck! What do we do...?!" You start shaking. Louis gets his phone out of his pocket and calls the feds. You hear them scrambling around for a while, then they come down the hallway. "What if they have a gun? Louis oh my God we're gonna die!" He takes your face in his hands. "No we're not. We have each other." He says, kissing you. All of a sudden he jumps up and runs towards the intruders. "What the bloody hell do you think you're doing, huh?" He screams at them. You watch him as he squirts lemon juice right into their eyes. You kind of laugh, then get up and do the same to the guy who looked like he was about to kick your dog out of the way. Your dog grabs his pant leg and starts ripping it. One of the guys throws a punch at Louis, but he dodges it. He punches him right back. That guy runs away, and he turns to you to make sure you're okay. He the intruder nocks the lemon out of your hands, and you look at him with a nervous face. Your dog growls at him and starts to chase him out the door when Louis trips him. He falls face-first onto the floor, spilling all your mum's jewelry. The police come in, and pick up the robber. After everything, you look to Louis. "What would I do without you?" He holds your waist and says, "Use tomatoes instead!" You laugh, and he kisses you.