Preference #3: You're BFF's and He Likes You But You Don't Know

Harry: Your best friend Harry sat down beside you and pressed the play button on the remote. You snuggled up to him and he wrapped his arm around you. "I love having movie nights with you. You're all the good things in a boy, nice, funny, sweet, and watches chick flicks." You tell Harry, while reaching for the popcorn in his lap. He smiles to himself and looks down at you. "You're right. I'm the perfect boy... which is why I'm wondering why you won't go out with me?" You stare at him in mild shock and then regain your composure. "Because you've never told me you liked me like that. You're always with other girls...-" "Because you're always with other guys!" He interrupts. You both stare at each other for a few moments before you lean in and kiss his lips gently. "Well now we can go out." Harry smiles at you and leans in for another kiss. You spend the rest of the night not really watching the movie... ;)

Louis: "We've got a situation on our hands. Code red, CODE RED!" You whisper-yell into your walkie talkie. You're hiding behind a tree with your nerf gun. You slyly look around the tree and see Louis ninja roll towards you. He quickly gets up and hides behind the tree with you. You here rustling in the trees and Harry jumps out. You and Louis shoot at him and he falls over in fake death. You and Louis high five and take his guns and ammo. Suddenly your phone starts to ring, signaling your boyfriend calling. You smile and grab your phone giving Lou the 'one minute' gesture. He rolls his eyes at you and stand with his arms crossed. You quickly finish the call to your boyfriend and hang up. "Sorry Lou, I have to go. Dylan just got in town from a football game and he wants to have lunch." Louis rolls his eyes and goes back to getting the ammo from Harry. "Whatever. Just give me your gun before you leave." Your eyebrows knit together in confusion. "What's gotten into you, Lou? Every time I even mention my boyfriend you get all angry and rude. It's kind of annoying." Louis huffs and throws his gun on the ground. "It's because I love you, goddamn it! I've loved you for a really long time and every time I'm with you you talk about your stupid boyfriend who....who doesn't even love you like I do." He ends in a whisper. You look at him with sad eyes and then hug him. "I didn't know you felt that way Lou. I'll call Dylan back and cancel. I'd rather be with you anyway." Louis looks up happily. "Really?" You nod and stand on your tiptoes to kiss him. "Because I love you too."

Liam: "Movie marathon check?" Liam asks setting down the popcorn and Chinese food boxes on the table. You nod and start listing off the things you need. "Food, check. Blankets, check. Movies, check. Looks like we have everything." You say. Liam nods and sits down beside you, starting the movie. You wrap yourself into your blanket and watch the movies. After a few hours you start to get tired and you fall asleep. When you wake up you feel Liam's hand gently stroking your hair. You're about to get up when you hear his voice on the phone. "Yeah, I know, but I like her so much. She's sleeping and she looks so pretty and I know I shouldn't think that because of her boyfriend...I know you think I should just ask but she has a boyfriend...I'm not going to break them up, she'd hate me...Yeah, okay...okay I'll try. Thanks bye." He hangs up the phone and continues stroking your hair. You choose then to 'wake up'. You yawn and stretch your arms a little and sit up. "Hey, what did I miss?" You ask. Liam shakes his head. "Nothing important. I wanted to ask you something, and you can say no, but all the lads we sort of begging me to ask so I'm just going to go for it." You wait for him to ask. "I really like you and I think I'd be way better for you than that stupid boyfriend you have, will you go out with me?" He says in a rush. You giggle and pull yourself into his lap. "I'd love to go out with you." Liam smiles and you both snuggle up for more movie watching fun.

Niall: "He's so nice, and cute, and funny, and he eats so much kinda like you." You finish explaining to Niall, your best friend while you guys eat dinner. "He sounds like a party." Niall says in a monotone, but you're too happy to notice. "He wears snapbacks and tank tops that make him look adorable and he plays guitar how cute is that?" You bite into your pasta and sigh happily. Niall rolls his eyes and takes a sip of his drink. "Funny, this guy sort of sounds like me." You almost choke on your food. You take a sip of water as Niall watches, amused. "He's nothing like you. Not at all." You say. "Really, because he sounds like me. Are you sure you're not dating him because you like me?" You scoff. "No. If I wanted to date you I would've asked." Niall nods and pushes his plate away. He scoots over in the booth so he's closer to you. "Are you really sure about that?" He's inches away from your face and you can smell the pasta he just ate on his breath, and weirdly you like it. You lean in a couple more inches until his lips brush against yours. You sigh and lean into the kiss more. He pulls away after a few second and smirks. "I think you were right. He's pretty much you in a different body." You sigh and lay your head on Niall's arm. "So maybe you should date the real me instead of a replica." Niall suggests. You nod and kiss him again, starting a happy relationship.

Zayn: You run up the steps to your best friend Zayn's house while holding your cheek. You pound loudly on the door while trying not to cry. A tired Zayn appears at the door. He rubs his eyes and groans. "What do you wan- Oh (Y/N)!" He perks up a bit when he notices it you, but his face quickly softens. "(Y/N), boo, what happened?" He asks, pulling you inside and leading you to the kitchen. You pull your hand away from your face so he can see the giant gash on your cheek your boyfriend had just made. His eyes widen and he rushes to get a washcloth to wash your face. He sets you on the counter by the sink and starts cleaning your cut. While he's cleaning the cut he looks into your eyes. "Babe, what happened?" You sniffle and wipe your nose on the back of your hand. "My boyfriend got mad and he broke the beer bottle in his hand and he cut me." You whimper. Zayn stops cleaning your cut and stares at you angirily. "He did this?" You nod and he throws the washcloth in the sink and starts washing his hands feircly. "Son of a bitch, he's going to be murdered. He shouldn't have dared do that to you. Give me your keys, I'm going to kill him." Zayn seethes. "No! Don't, it was an accident!" You yell. Zayn looks at you angrily. "An accident? (Y/N) this isn't the first time you've come to me injured by him! There was your sprained wrist, the time you got cut on the hip, when he pushed you down the stairs- he's not safe! He's hurting you!" You feel the tears slide down your cheeks. "But I love him..." You whisper. Zayn pulls you in for a hug. He gently rubs your back. "But he doesn't love you the way he should. I feel like I'm more of a boyfriend than he is, I'm always taking care of you." You look up at Zayn. "What are you saying?" He sighs. "I'm saying you should be with me instead of that good for nothing prick." "Maybe we should be." You whisper, pulling him down for a kiss.

xxx I hope you enjoyed my third preference. I know I said I wouldn't update for a week, but I love writing and can't stay away from it! School starts tomorrow so I won't update until Friday night! Votes, comments, fans and sharing is much appreciated. ~Roxie xxx