Niall Short Imagines #1

• Dedicated to @DRueChristina

1. You and your boyfriend Niall are eating at a fancy resturant for your one year anniversary. You look over the menu and question him, "What do you wanna eat?"

Niall winks and replies with, "Your vagina..."

2. Niall and you arrive to Nandos and he spots the logo of the restaurant, a rooster. So, Niall decides to be a pervert and screeches, "LOOK AT THAT COCK!!"

3. Niall is at an interview with his band mates when the interview asks, "What do you and your girlfriend do in your spare time?" Niall's face turns a deep shade of red and answers, "Stuff... Very kinky and dirty stuff..."

4. Niall is doing a Twitcam while on a 6 month tour and a fan asks a question about you, his long time girlfriend. Niall avoids the camera as his throat swells up and holds back tears. "Let's not mention (Y/N), okay? I miss her too much...'

5. Niall is teaching you how to play guitar and when you make mistakes, he says, "It's ok, princess! You're still perfect to me."

6. Niall is doing a Twitcam for his fans while on tour. He is showing off his hat collection and explaining why he loves every one. Niall finally gets to the last one and says, "Now this one is my favorite because (Y/N) picked it out for me!"