Louis Short Imagines #4

xxx Pooping makes me feel skinny, what about you? It feels like I just lost 20 pounds out of my butthole. xxx

1. PART 2~~ You wake up to the wails of Lily and jump to your feet. You cradle your child and sing a lullaby that Louis used to whistle around the house.

"You're my sunshine, my only sunshine. You make me happy when skies are gray. 

You'll never know dear how much I love you. So please don't take my sunshine away."

Lily drifts back into a deep slumber as you set her back down in her bed to tuck her in. 

You then realize that you can't live without your Boobear anymore; not even for Lulu. It's been to damn long and you'll die without him. That's when you begin to ponder the question, "So why not die with him...?" 

To be continued...

2. You're at a carnival with Louis when you hear your stomach loudly growl. You blush in embarrassment as Louis questions, "Hungry, babe? I'll go grab you a bite to eat."

You smile appreciatively and wait until he trots back with a hotdog in hand.

"Thanks, Lou. I'm star-" Your own gasp interrupts you mid-sentence. Your hotdog has "Marry Me?" written in ketchup and mustard across it.

3. You're cold.

Sad.

Broken.

Torn.

Louis has been diagnosed with terminal cancer.

It's too late.

Too late to save the love of your life.

The doctors inform you Louis only has 2 months left to live, if he's lucky.

You shakily drag yourself to your dying boyfriend: hair falling out, pale skin, blue eyes dull, no smile.

"Baby... I'm so sorry you have to go through this. I l-love you so fucking much, okay? Don't you dare ever forget that... Agh please don't leave me..." you whisper to Lou.

He gives you a weak smile as he ushers you to cuddle with him on the hospital bed.

Louis begins to quietly sing,

"If I could just die in your arms 

I wouldn't mind 

'Cause every time you touch me 

I just die in your arms 

Oooh, it feels so right 

So baby, baby, please don't stop, girl"

4. You're sitting on your bedroom floor, textbooks and pencils scattered among the place.

You turn your head to your best friend and mutter, "Louis, I can't stop thinking about him." His face contorts to a look of anger and pain.

"Why do you even love him? Chris treats you like shit. I know someone who could treat you 200% better." he counters.

You sigh, "No. Chris is perfect for me. He may cheat but... He's... He's just confused. No one is more perfect for me than him."

Louis shoves books out of his way in frustration and pins you to the ground. "Oh really? Wanna bet? What about me?!"

5. It's the day of your senior prom and you have yet to find a date. You decide just to by yourself and stand in the corner, drinking fruit punch. The school release bell sounds and you head to your car when you hear someone yell, "(Y/N)!" You spin around and come face to face with your crush: Louis.

You smile widely, "Yeah?"

Louis pulls out a bouquet of white roses from behind his back and rips of his jacket, revealing a shirt with the words "Prom?" and two "yes" checkboxes.

Lou cheekily grins and hands you a pen. "Well I was just wondering if you would go to prom with me?"

xxx I hope you enjoyed these! :D Votes, comments and fans are always appreciated ~Roxie xxx