Part ten

The bus ride to school was quiet, like a march to their deaths. Neither of them wanted to go to school, could you blame us? Pia thought, biting her lip as she held Katie in closer. School was definitely not the best place to be right now.

"Let's skip school." Pia turned in surprise to the beaten down girl next to her. "There's no point in going for one hell to the next one."

"Are you sure about it?" Pia whimpered afraid. "What if your parents find out about it?"

"Fuck 'em." Katie gripped her jacket with a fisted hand. "They can whine about it later."

"If you say so..." Pia said hesitantly. "If you say it's ok, then ok."

They sat in silence, the mummers of other students washing over them. Close. Touching. Katie's head on Pia shoulder.

"Wait! I forgot to ask!" Katie jerked upwards to look into her girlfriend's eyes. "Are your parents going to punish you if you miss out on school?"

"Nah... my parents are cool with that." Pia grinned, the stories they told of how skipped out on school sliding into her memory. "It'll be fine."

"Thanks..." Katie whispered, placing her head back on Pia's shoulder. "Thank you..."

The bus hopped and popped it's way along the road, the bus driver probably going far faster then he should but who could blame him? No one wants to have a bus full of children on their hands, unless you're into that kind of thing. Then you definitely shouldn't have a bus full of children on your hands. The school slid into view and the driver slowed down and then came to halt.

The children piled out of the bus, single file if single file was "shove your way out of this metal smelly cage, or be crushed by the weight of survival." She stepped into the inferno of push and shove but Katie just looked on, an emptiness in those pretty eyes that had captured the young lesbian's heart so many years ago.

After Pia had escaped from the file of sadness, she waited for Katie. She was one of the last to exit the bus, a slight limp in her step. Grabbing her hand, Pia pulled her into the crowd of sleep-deprived teens and in a direction away from the school. Katie followed willingly, almost trancelike. On their way away from school, Pia managed to catch a glimpse at Katie's "friends".

How desperate must this poor girl be to turn to me, someone who she had only seen around. What kind of terrible friends are those? Well then again, we're both LGBT+. The agenda is there for a reason.

"Hey yo, Pia!" She crunched her face when she heard a familiar voice call her name. "Wow, you two are hitting it off fast!"

"Emil, not now." Pia shushed her friend. "Please no jokes or odd remarks! Quick, where is a quiet place to go if one doesn't want to be disturbed?"

"I could tell you." Emil crossed his arms, his eyes fell on Katie. When I saw his glaze studying her chest, my hands became fists. "But what's in it for me?"

"You are invited to my party." Katie stated, her voice dry. "Now where can we go?"

"Uhm... there's a patch of green nearby, a little slice of forest two blocks down..." He pointed ahead, away from the school. "There. But you might not be alone, some of the high and mighty kids go there to smoke weed."

"Thanks Emil!" Pia exclaimed relieved. "See ya."

"Hey! You didn't even acknowledge my pun... now I'm insulted!" Pia had already begun pulling Katie away, the the promised patch of green. "Oh... uhm, have fun I guess... whatever."

As Pia pulled Katie away, she spotted out of the corner of her eye a single tear escape from Katie's eye. She gripped her girlfriend's hand tighter.

|| AAAAAAAAA

MOTHERFÛCKING

PRONOUNS

ARE

THE

ONLY

PROBLEM

WHEN

WRITING

SAME-SEX

LOVE STORIES!!!

And it's the worst problem ever! ||