The Connor Chronicles II: Dance Partner (2016)

CHAPTER 2: DANCE PARTNER

Connor (obviously) wasn't wearing the dress or lipstick, but she was still so pretty. That's when I knew that I liked her. Alot.

This is one of those instances where you can't explain why you like acquaintances, but you just do.

I remember playing hide-and-seek, and when hiding with Connor I remember having such a good spot that I was standing up straight while she was crouched. Being flirtatious, I extended an arm out for her, to join me in my cockiness. She took it, and I spun her. I started to (awfully) dance with her, and Kathryn still didn't find us. I'm surprised, since we were giggling our heads off. It was a really sweet moment for me. When it comes to dancing, I can learn stage choreography and I can go over-the-top during dances (proms, weddings, etc.) to make people laugh. I have rhythm, but no moves. I don't actually dance with many people, so to have her in my arms and to feel her as we giggle and move was like no other.

When Kathryn eventually found us, we forgot we were playing hide-and-seek.

We eventually went inside and Kathryn's dog, Winnie, was a ball of energy and also huge. She was quite aggressive, but she was trying to just be playful. So, the little player that I was was "protecting" Connor by sitting next to her on the couch, having one arm guard one side and having the other guard the other side. To do this, I took one arm, wrapped it around her, and grabbed her hand. Looking at it, it was a weird way to hold hands, but it worked and it was cute to me. It was super obvious what I was trying to do, so at this point she was either really sympathetic or she liked me back.

I like to believe it was the second one, but you never know...