Prologue

These are true stories. Although these are events that actually happened in my life, keep in mind this is from my perspective, which means that the conflicts that happen between someone and myself will only be explained through my eyes and mind. This is typically implied, but when telling the God's-honest truth about people and things, you gotta be sure before you get death threats in your inbox. I will try my best to avoid full names, but if I have to differentiate between multiple names, I'll use initials or something like that. We'll see.

Let me tell you a little about myself before getting started. First things first: I've never dated anyone and I've never had my first kiss. I am nineteen years old, class of 2017, and although I'm not there yet I dream of moving to Philadelphia to attend college at the University of the Arts. In this gap between high school and college, I'm working at a daycare. More details will follow in the stories ahead.

The easiest way to make other people laugh is to laugh at yourself. I'm saying this to warn you that in the stories that follow, I will use many self-deprecating jokes. This is my way to laugh at myself, and although I normally do blame and attack myself first, this is just humor (well, I hope. Who knows at this point?)

Judson Clark Cliff Notes:

I'm an aspiring actor/filmmaker.

I have two sisters.

I have six years experience with Sampson Community Theatre, where I've participated and seen multiple plays and musicals.

I currently work at a daycare to get some money and to make use of my time between one school to the next.

I'm also about to write the stories and then post them. Not alot of proofreading, sorry. I'm gonna get it all out there when I can and while the gears are turning. The longer I linger over these stories, the more I'll take out or reconsider. I want to tell these stories in the rawest form imaginable. I hope you understand. Thanks.