25~Hush Hush

Fast upload :) Be proud of me!

Dedicated to GetMyReadOn on because she left a comments on last chapter that really meant alot to me and pushed me to write this chapter :D Thanks!

~ Hush Hush

Payton P.O.V.

"I like you Payton and I know your going to make it very very far in the modeling business but.."

I swear but is my new most hated word ever! "But?" I asked. I haven't done anything wrong. I answered all her question politely. I smiled through the entire thing and Tristen has said nothing but hi to them and keep himself in place. What could she possible find wrong with me?

"What's your relationship status?" Jen asked tapping her pen against the table. Relationship status? With who? I'm only with...oh!

"I'm in a relationship" I said quickly with a smile on my face. "That's my boyfriend over there."

She looked over my shoulder and I knew she was looking at Tristen who was waiting patiently for me to finish up this interview. She raised her eyebrows before shaking her head. "Payton your sexy and these pictures are going to show just that and more. Once you make it big in this business no one's going to be very happy when they find out you have a boyfriend."

Makes sense...but what the hell do she wants me to do about this.

I wanted to say so many things to this lady that would get me in trouble but I resisted. I wanted to tell her that it was none of her or the worlds business what my relationship status was. I wanted to tell her that it's kind of tough to break up with your mate...not that I was going to do that. Basically I wanted to tell her a whole lot of things but instead I bit my tongue and smiled.

"So what are you going to do about him?" Lady you shouldn't be worrying about what I'm going to do about my mate, instead you should be more worried about your well being.

"Nothing" I said blankly hoping that she'll get the picture.

Jen just merrily shrugged before forgetting about our previous conversation. "Well Payton" she said closing the binder that was set on her lap "are you ready to start modeling or what?" she asked. 

Today must be Christmas because I could see lights! I squealed before getting out my seat and jumping up and down. "Yes, yes, yes!" I screamed before quickly composing myself. I'm at a professional working environment. I shouldn't be jumping up and down like a seventeen year old girl. I got to play it cool. I sat down and slightly blushed as I saw people starring at me. "Sorry" I mumbled "I'm just so excited." 

"I could tell" she laughed at me. Great now she thinking I'm a complete mess.