11~Too Beautiful

This chapter is dedicated to ShrazyMe because on the last chapter her comment made me laugh but I got to admit it was 100% true. 

Thanks so all my new fans and readers :D

It's been actually a week  since I last uploaded and I feel like I had to upload. Sorry I was very busy this week with school and studding for exams and finals and I'm going to be busy for the next month but I won't stop uploading, it will just take me two to three extra days to upload and I try not to leave you guys hanging for longer than a week. 

Another reason why I couldn't upload was because I have Lacrosse practice everyday after school from 3-5 and I'm really tired when I come home, basically a game every other day from 5:30-7:00 and I've been really sick lately. 

So sorry for the wait but I hope you guys understand that I'm trying my best to deliver! SIX Pages I hope your proud of me!

Here chapter eleven :D

P.S. for some reason I uloaded last night. And I'm 100% positive that I did but this morning chapter 11 just completely disappeared but it wasn't deleted. Thanks Roshanay for telling me!

 Happy Read!

~Too Beautiful

Payton P.O.V.

" Can I get these! They glow in the dark!" This was probably the coolest thing I saw in the mall so far. Glow in the dark knee length socks! It had strips all over it and the colors of the strips are blue, green, pink, yellow and orange. 

"Payton put the socks down and actually look for something worth while to buy," Coral said snatching the socks out of my hand and putting it back on the rack. I rolled my eyes at her and sat down near the shoes while I watched the rest of the girls go around the store like wild goose. 

"Great idea Payton, we need to get you some shoes too!" Brianna said quickly walking to me only to dump the pile of close on my lap. " You go and try those on and then come out and show us. What shoe size are you?" she asked scanning the rows of sandals. 

" A size six," I told her before following her directions and going into the fitting room and then taking my time change in and out of different types of outfits. 

The very first outfit that I tried on was a purple and white cropped top that left my belly exposed with black shorts that stopped two inches above mid thigh length. I left the fitting room to show the girl and they all gushed over such a simple outfit but it wasn't until I went back into the dressing room for the third time that I really realized how long this would take.

After we left Forever21 with three full bags we continued on up and down the mall. Our next stop was American Eagle, then H&M, Rue21, Hollister, Express, Charlotte Russe, Abercrombie and Fitch, Pac Sun, Victoria Secret and Wet Seal .