21~New Side

Ok, so i'm noticing that I'm getting more reads but less comments and votes. I'm happy that more people are reading but I'm upset that my comment and vote rates are drastically dropping. So please make yourself noticable and comment & vote please!

~New Side

Payton P.O.V.

"Relax babe, your stressing yourself out. They can't be that bad." Right now I was trying to make Tristen relax a little because I don't think that Alpha Paxton would really like us staying on his terriroty when Tristens eyes are pitch black. 

Last night I was lucky enough to be able to make him relax enough so that his beautiful blue eyes could stare down at me but this morning I am having no such luck. I'm beinging to see a cycle here and the cycle isn't all too good. Tristen has anger issues. I'm not trying to be mean or anything but it's true. 

He gets mad over the littlest thing but he tend to get in trouble a lot with authority figures mostly. Just look at him and my dad before my birthday. They were siliently bumping head with each other and even when I was in the room there was so much tention. Tristen did a good job at hiding the fact that him and my dad didn't get along for a long while but my dad did just the oppisite by glarring him down anytime he laid eyes on Tristen but atleast now they're fine and I don't have to worry about those two anymore.

But....what I do have to worry about is Tristen and Alpha Paxton and his beta. I'm fine with talking to people, knowing how to sweet talk people is in my genes but Tristen on the other hand.....I don't realy know. 

With both of my hand resting on either side of Tristen cheeks he closed his eyes and rested his forehead against mines. He look long deep breathes and everytime he would breath out I would always caught that woodsy scent mixed in with peaches that I've come to love so much. After several minutes of us staying in that position he slowly opened his eyes to reveal his amazing rich blue eyes. 

"Better?" he asked. I knew he didn't mean to growl at me but either way he did. 

Smiling, I wrapped my arms around his neck before giving him a quick peak of his plump lips. "Better but lose the tone. When Alpha Paxton comes here I want you to sound like a normal human being not an animal."

He rolled his eyes at me before a smirk made it's way on his lips and he leaned down to kiss me. "Too bad I am an animal." 

Just then there was a loud knock on the cabin door and Tristens smile completely fell. I froaned before kissing his lips again. "Relax and smile. First impression is everything." That smile that was once on his face didn't return, he was basically glarring at me because of my euthisastic words. His face was cold and emotionless. "Keep looking at me like that and you can sleep in the extra room and no kisses for you." 

Instantly a smile was set on his face but you could clearly tell it was force. Oh, well that all I care for because at least it's a smile and not a glare. Taking hold of his hand I led him to the front door and I didn't miss the deep groan that came out of Tristen right before I could open the door.