8~Say You'll Be There

*Edited*

This is dedicated to imnotshortimfunsized because her comment on chapter seven made me smile the most. Thanks for your comment!! :)

Hello, everyone! Thank you guys for reading and keep up all the votes and comment! They make me happy. Today I just realized that once I start typing.....it's really hard for me to stop! I don't know if it's a good thing or a bad thing but I find that odd about me :)

Happy, Happy Birthday to my big sister SABEN!!!! She just turned 19 today :D Today she went out to do her hair and then she came home with a red velvet cake and then an hour later my mom came home with an ice cream cake, so basically we're cutting two cakes tonight :) Yummy, Yummy in My TUMMY!

Anywho.... Here is chapter eight :) 

~ Say You'll Be There

Tristen P.O.V.

"How did you know where I went?" Payton asked me as soon as I slid into the booth she was eating her sundae at which was all the way in the back. 

“Followed your scent until I got here," I told her smiling while showing my pearly white teeth. She nodded before turning her attention back to her untouched sundae that was melting already at a rapid speed. Just looking at it and you could tell that she hasn't even touched it but now it looked more like soup then a sundae.

"Why did you come here in the first place?" she asked. “I just saw you an hour ago. Why would you want to see now?" She said looking down at the chocolate mess in a bowl. Her hair was pushed back in a ponytail and her grey eyes were sparkling with happiness. 

She's so weird. How can someone be both happy and sad at the same time? Clearly she's mad about something but the corner of her lips is threatening to pull up into a smile no matter how much she tried not to. 

“If I knew any better I would've took that was an insult but I know you love me too much to insult me like that" I told her. She blushed! I never knew she was capable of such a thing but hey, lots of thing surprises me and I'm happy I'm the person that made her smile or even better, made her cheeks turn red. 

"Shut up" she said looking up at me but then looking away to pick at the sundae again.

"Shut don't go up, it goes sideways."

"Tristen," she warned. I would of token her seriously if there wasn't a fully blown out smile on her face. Now her smile matched her glowing grey eyes and I couldn't help but to feel victorious, both me and my wolf.

“What?" I asked her and she just shook her head and out of nowhere she pulled out a pack of gummy bears from under the table. Opening the pack she stopped in her tracks when she saw me starring at her in amusement. “What?" she asked me again.