19~Prefect

~Prefect

Payton P.O.V.

“Wait don’t open that….” but it was to late and Tristen already open my underwear draw revealing all type of underwear of all different types of colors. “I told you not to go anywhere near that area!” I scowled Tristen as I quickly swatted him away from the draw. 

“You do know that eventually I am going to see what you wear under your close.” Tristen whispered as he pulled onto my hands and pulled me closer to him. “And eventually I’ll know how you look like without any close at all” he added. 

I blood rushed to my cheeks as I just pushed him away and slammed the draw close. “You’re a freak.”

“A freak that’s in love” I rolled my eyes at him. 

“Your sick.” 

“Then you must be sick for feeling the same way hon” This is the way it’s been for weeks. So far it’s been a month since we are fully together and I’m loving every minute of it. Tristen is just so sweet and gentle with me that I want him all to myself now in theses days but with him going to work and me going to school we’re not with each other all that I want to.

But today was the last day of school for me and next week we are off, just the two of us. 

Tristen wrapped his arms around my waist as I folded and placed my close in the suitcase. “I was serious” he stated giving my cheek a quick kiss and looking at me with all seriousness. 

"What do you mean?" I asked him.

"I'm serious about loving you Payton Samia Adas" he leaned in and gave me another kiss on my cheek and then trailed a line of kissing to my neck. I started giggling once her hit the most sensitive part of my neck. 

"That tickles" I told him squirming in his arms. He didn't stop thought he just kissed it again and again again. "Tristen!" he picked me up and brought me over to the other side of the bed before slamming me down onto the bed but gently. He had a smirk in his before lowering down and....knock, knock!

TrIsten had an annoyed look on his face as he growled lowly, not at me but at the door. Aw, I would've laughted at him if he didn't look so mad and disappointed. I brought my hand up to his cheek and his eyes snapped towards me. "Relax" I told him but it wasn't like he really listened but just by me touching his cheek he some what relaxed but it was odious he was annoyed. "Come in."

The room door opened revealing a handsome looking Lewis in his tux, hair combed back and nervously fixing his red tie. "Look at you all fancy and such" I said but he didn't return the smile that I shoot towards him. Instantly I thought of the worse, "Where's Brianna?" 

"She should be here any minute but can you help me with this?" he asked frustrated. I laughed at his nervousness, it was cute  and I couldn't be any happier for them. They're actually giving each other a chance but if you ask me it's going to work out just fine. The spirts didn't match them up as mates just so that they won't be together but then again I was kind of nervous for him. It is her first time going into heat and he may not talk about it to anyone but our dad but I knew he was over thinking it too much.