Chapter 20: Uninvited

Chapter 20:

Uninvited

>>>Lenny’s POV<<<

Ever since Jess left like ten minutes ago, I had this huge smirk on my face knowing it was Anthony he was going to see. He made it too obvious as he blushed getting up when I asked him where he was going. He just mentioned he had something to ‘tell him.’

At least I think it’s just ‘talking’ that was going on, but I knew Jess too well he wouldn’t go that far yet... Right?

So little ol’ me is here at the side on the pool splashing around with my feet and watching the ripples in the clear blue water. Now I know this may seem completely boring and/or depressing, but this was supposed to get my mind off of a certain person, and my whining wolf wasn’t shutting about wanting to go to ‘him.’ And let ‘him’ mark us and that crap.

‘Yea not happening honey.’ I tell her since she’s obviously awake.

You know we’ll have to sooner or later Lenard!’ Mayle growled within me.

‘Ugh! You’re more annoying than a kid May! Shut. Up. If he wants us he’ll work for it!’

‘You’re hurting both of us by being a freaking three year old!’

‘Well I guess he better hurry up hun.’ I retorted.

‘… you know what. Fine. I know better than to argue with you. Just… please go easy on him.’

‘No promises.’

‘Ugh. Whatever Lenny. Just remember. You can’t live without him. Goodnight!’

‘G’Night May.’ I said ending our conversation.

I really didn’t care what she wanted. If I’m going to accept the fool then he’d better want it more than anything to let me even consider it. Thinking I was gonna just fall it those strong arms and run my fingers through that stylish dirty blonde hair and stare into those icy blue eyes…. Hell no! That was an example you hear me. An example of what I didn’t want to do. Yea that was it.

“Um. Hi.” A leathery voice said making me melt at the sound. I turned to make eye contact with pale baby blues that stared regretfully in my brown ones. I scoffed and simply turned around to stare at the now very interesting moving ripples I was creating in the water.

“…I’m Will.” He said from behind me.

“You’ll what?” I said scoffed.

“..huh.” he said confused.

“You said you will. Will what?”