Chapter 11: Prove it

Chapter 11

Prove it

>>Anthony’s POV<<<

Ok before any of you go all torches and fucking pitchfork with me let me explain two fucking reasons why that statement is false. One she’s a pack member. I don’t do fellow pack member daughters, for one reason, I didn’t want some overly protective father or brother to come after me and cause problems between pack members. I only fooled with humans, and no smartass Rita didn’t count. Number two reason how I know she’s lying is that a werewolf can only impregnate their Mate, or the person they mark as their mate. She was none of those things to me and she well than knows this for she was one as well.

At this point the whole café’s attention were on our table, and the silence and tension was so thick you could cut it with a freaking knife. I just sat there glaring at this girl trying to remember her name so I could have a talk with her family as soon as I get home. It was something with a ‘B’ I was sure. Brittney? Briana? You know what it doesn’t matter. She’s really got some nerve doing this to her future Alpha and I don’t care if she was with child or not I’m showing no mercy.

“State your business.” I said using my commanding voice. I saw her flinch before she regained her confident stance.

“You heard me very well!”

“And you know who you’re talking to!” I got up fiercely to show my dominance , but got held back by a gentle yet firm grip on my wrist. I turned to see Jess’s emotionless face as he held my arm.

“Don’t.” was all he said before I let out a frustrated sigh and sat back down. I didn’t even know how he felt about this right now, and to tell the truth I didn’t want to know. I already told him how I was before I met him, and he already accepted me for it as long as I changed for good. I just hope he knows the rules about how the impregnation thing goes with only mates and marking a person, cause if he doesn’t I’m gonna have a very unpleasant mate after this. The room.

The whole café went wild with people taking out there phones and murmuring things about us and betting how this would turn out.

“Alright there’s only so much drama I could take in a day.” Lenny says before jumping on top of the table to everyone’s surprise. “Alright! Those of you with your phones and camera’s out trying to video tape this I suggest you put them away right now! I mean come on people get a life! Ya’ll wanna see baby mamma drama go watch freaking MTV! It’s free!”

The unbelievable silence that came after that was followed by everyone putting their gadgets away to go back to their own business.

‘How the heck did he do that!?’

“That’s what I thought.” Lenny muttered before he climbed back down to sit beside Jin once again as we all stared at him. “What? Deal with your business. I just didn’t want anyone else to be in it. Now little girl.” He said to the Hispanic tramp that stood in front of us. “Since Anthony what’s to probably choke your pretty little neck right now I’m going to talk on behalf of him. Now we all know how this mating thing works so why are you even trying to embarrass yourself in front of us right now?” I sighed with relief when he said that. It meant Jess knew that as well so I wouldn’t have to explain later.