Chapter 16: Who are 'They'

Chapter 16

Who are ‘They’

>>Jess POV<<<

“Ow! Ow! Ow! Lenny that hurts! Take it out!” I screamed.

“Oh stop being a baby! It will only hurt a little bit just let it go in.” Lenny stated as he rolled his eyes.

“Do you not see how freaking sharp that thing is Len? Take it out!”

“If you continue to struggle it will only hurt even more! Just let it go in and you’ll feel better!”

“But It hurts!”

“Take it in for crying out loud!”

“Will you two stop with the erotic talking before I kill someone!” Anthony screamed flashing his bright blue wolf’s eyes in Lenny’s direction.

“Oh shut it Wolfie.” Lenny tells him taking this chance to stab the needle in my wound.

“Ahh! Dude!”

“Shut up. Mom said to take it. It’s some kind of potion to help the healing process.” Lenny said pushing the stinging liquid in my shoulder.

“Dude!” I complained. “Don’t be so rough.”

“Oh honey will you stop with the virgin act. You and I both know rough is the way you like it.” He said smirking in Anthony’s direction.

“Lenny.” Tony said in a hard tone. “If you don’t stop with the sexual contents I will not be responsible for what my wolf wants to do to you.”

“Oh honey.” Lenny smiled wiping the blood off my shoulder. “Your wolf can do anything he wants to do with me.” he winked.

“Alright that’s it!” He got up to walk straight towards a now backing up Lenny until he had his back against the wall. “Listen you. I’m serious when I said my wolf goes crazy at those comments, will it kill you to stop it!”

“No.” Len answered truthfully. “But it will be boring for me if I stop it so I think I’ll pass.” He kissed Tony’s nose making him freeze at the action. Lenny took this opportunity to duck under Tony’s arm to make a run for it.

“Lenny! Come back here.”

“To be ripped apart. Nah I think I’ll just stay about... fifty feet from ya.”

“Why you no good little-”

“Will you two just sit down and stop running around like some sort of three year olds!” Mom screamed at them as she came into the room. “Lenny sit.”