Chapter 5: Music to my ears part 2

Chapter 5

Music to my ears part 2

>>>Anthony POV<<<

Ok you know that super awkward feeling you get when the tension is so thick you can feel it. Well that’s exactly what’s happening right now. I’m here with a clingy blonde hanging of my arm, looking confused while Jess and Lenny sat across from us trying with everything they have to avoid looking at us.

“Well ok then,” Lenny clapped his hands together breaking the tension. “I don’t know about you guys but I’m tired of the awkward silence. So how about we talk music huh.”

“Sure.” Jess states in a bored tone.

“Alright!” the blonde squealed beside me. “I want us to sing a love song, it would be so. Cute.”

“Ok.” I said finally. “First we need two songs that can go together and we’ll have to meet up to compose them together, but first how about we pick who’s gonna play what and who’s gonna be the singer.”

“I vote Lenny to sing.” Jess perked up in a second.

“No. No. and No.” Lenny stated flatly. “I can’t sing in front of people Jess, you should know that.”

“Says the boy who wants to be a singer.” Jess teased nudging Lenny’s shoulder.

“Shut it Jess.” They looked at each other as if having a silent conversation just by looking at one another.

That really made me and Ian pissed offed for some reason. Having a guy that’s not blood related to our mate was bad enough with them living together, but it was how close they were that got me really irritated. I mean come on. Can you blame a guy for breaking a guitar unconsciously when he sees his mate being kissed by someone else? And no It’s not jealousy, it’s called being cautious.

“Ahem” I faked coughed causing them to snap their attention back to me and um...blonde here.

“Sorry.” Jess says looking down a little embarrassed. I couldn’t help but find that a little adorable.

“It’s ok.” I told him. “So, back to music, any ideas on which songs we can put together?”

“Hey can we use ‘Let her go’ by Passenger?” Blonde asked gleefully to Jess and Len.

“Hey I think you’re on to something Rita.” Lenny told her. “Ok I’m about to say a song that I believe we can use with that, but nobody say anything or judge me by the choice, that means you Jess.”

“No promises.” Jess states flatly. “What’s the song?”