Chapter 17: The Black Knight Pack

Chapter 17:  (Announcement at the end.)

The Black Knight Pack

>>Jess POV<<

After a few awkward moments of mom trying watching Anthony and I packing with her intense hazel eyes like she was waiting for one of us to jump the other, we finally finished loading our belongings in the car. It was bad enough that she came in at a freaking make out moment. I’m definitely dying a virgin.

Not that I was planning to lose it anytime soon of course. Nope not me.

Right now we were on our way to Anthony’s pack in my mom’s Toyota van, and she was driving while I sat in the passenger seat. Lenny and Tony were at the back minding a still very unconscious Jin.

“How’s she doing?” I asked looking through the mirror.

“As still as sleeping beauty.” Lenny sighed. “Anyone know a prince we can call?”

“I wish.” I laughed. “Do you think the spell wore out by now?” I asked mom.

“I believe so.” Mom answered. “She’ll be fine don’t worry about it Jess. Anthony?”

“Y-Yes Mam.” He said quickly.

“Oh looks like someone’s scared of Momma bear.” Lenny said making mom smirk.

“Well.” She said. “At least he knows respect now. Anyways did you already call your parents to let them know we were on our way?”

“Yes mam. They’re really excited you guys are coming. They’ve been wanting to meet Jess for a while now anyways.”

“Oh really. You have two dads right?”

“Yes. My Dad Tomas and my Papa Ryle.”

“And they’re the Alphas as well I see.” She said nodding her head in approval.

Anthony already came clean about the whole alpha situation. He said he won’t gain the title until after his training and when his Dads believed he was ready. Usually the heir was supposed to take over at the age of eighteen, but Anthony was born when both his fathers were in their teens, so they’re still young enough to handle the position until he’s ready.

“Park right here.” Anthony said making mom park at the side of a neighborhood. There were houses arranged perfectly on the right side of the road. While a bunch of trees were aligned on the left leading into the forest part of the town.

“We have to walk from here.” Anthony says opening the door. “Don’t worry about Jin I’ll carry her on my back.” He said gently lifting Jin steadily.