Chapter 14: Unexpected Confession, Unwanted Guest

Chapter 14

Unexpected Confession, Unwanted Guest

>>Jess POV<<

“You do know Lenny’s not coming back right.” I told Anthony after the bell signaling school was over rang. Right now we were walking towards the school parking lot, since Anthony wanted to take me somewhere. I asked earlier to where, but he said I’ll see when we get there. I really wish I didn’t tell him you never tell the date what you’re planning, because the suspense is killing me.

“Yeah I kinda figured that out after the first fifteen minutes he’s been gone.” Anthony responds. “I know he’s as gay as they come but not even a girl stays in the bathroom so long.”

“Hey he’s not so gay that he might as well be a girl you know.” I defended. “He’s just silly and carefree, that’s what makes him well... him.”

“You really care for him don’t you?” Anthony says gruffly making me smirk at the Action.

“Well he is the mistress in our relationship.” I teased.

“You do know my wolf and I get very temperamental when you two are like that right?” he said clenching his fist together making my smirk widen. Is it wrong to find possessiveness and jealousy attractive?

“Does it now?” I said innocently trying to swallow my laughter.

“Jess.” I stopped walking and turned to see Tony’s eyes turn from green to electric blue as he extended both of his arms on either side of my face on a random car we were passing.

“Tony what-” I started but stopped immediately when he leaned down to the crook of my neck to inhale my scent.

“God I want to mark you.” He whispered nuzzling his nose to tickling my neck as I took a quick intake of air when I felt his lips press against my skin. I shivered at the touch when his arms traveled down to the waist of my jeans to pull me closer as the other held the left side of my neck while his face stayed buried on the right side . “To feel you.”  He slid his arms from my waist down to my behind and stopped by my thigh. “To mate with you.” He pulled back to revel his eyes returned to their lustful greens as they searched my face and traveled down to my lips. “To kiss you.” He leaned down to press his forehead against mine. “Don’t worry.” He smiled softly. “I won’t go anywhere further than you’d want to go. I already made that stupid mistake.” He pulled off of me making Leah and I whimper silently at his absence.

“Let’s go.” He said taking my hand in his as the heat rose in my cheeks at the action.

‘Really Jess. He kisses your neck, touched you out in public and holding your hand makes you blush!’ Leah screamed making me jump in surprise.

‘L-Leah?’ I asked.

‘No Beyoncé. Yes it’s me idiot.’