Ch15 - Welcome back

They all began to whisper at each other. I soon found out that they had no idea that I was a werewolf because they were talking about me on a tone a werewolf could've easily caught.

"I thought you said that she didn't came home last night?" Scott asked.

"She didn't." Stiles answered.

"Well does she know anyone else apart from you in Beacon Hills?" Lydia asked with an isn't that obvious tone.

"No she doesn't. I'm sure of it!" Stiles whisper shouted.

"Stilinski! Shut up."

"Yes, coach."

I didn't bother to pay attention to the class; it was way too easy. I'd already learned everything back in Holland.

The lesson was over before I knew it. I packed my books and before I could even stand up, I was circled.

"We're sorry. We shouldn't have done that." Stiles said desperately.

"Yeah, we're really sorry if we freaked you out or something." Allison added.

"It's-"

"Get out! Go do your little intervention somewhere else!" coach yelled at us.

We walked outside into the crowded hallways. They wanted to begin the conversation again but I cut them off.

"Are you guys stupid? There are way too many people around us. I'll tell you at lunch." I said and walked away. I quickly walked to my locker and got my sport outfit.

Because of their little intervention, we were also late for PE. Coach yelled at us for being late. His gaze landed on me.

"I will see you in my office at lunch!" he said clearly mad for being late twice.

Everyone looked at me and we began to jog. They all stayed close to me. Stiles and Isaac both ran next to me. I noticed how bad Stiles looked. He had dark bags underneath his eyes and couldn't stop talking about how happy he was that I was back.

"But seriously, where were you?" he asked already a bit out of breath.

"I'll tell everything after school." I said and noted that Isaac nodded. Stiles looked a bit down at my answer but changed the subject.

"What do you have after this?"

"no classes."

"Dammit. I have chemistry."

Isaac nudged me and said "Me too, I'll keep you company."

I nodded and we continued our run. It wasn't far. Even human Liz would've been able to run that without panting. I did hold back though. I didn't wanted to tell them yet.

The coach told us to change. I made sure I took a lot of time for that. Allison and Lydia both tried to get some answers from me, but I'd always been a closed book so it was easy to keep my mouth shut.

Eventually Lydia and Allison left and the bell rang. I walked outside and saw Isaac leaning against the wall.

"Hi." I said and he looked up.

"You walk quietly."

"People keep telling me that."

He grinned and we went outside. He took me to some sort of sport thing outside. We walked up the benches and just sat there. He was about to ask me something but I beat him to it.

"Do I smell like a werewolf?"

He leaned closer and sniffed my neck.

"Yes... but vaguely."

He leaned back and looked at me.

"What are you gonna tell them?" he asked me.

"Well... I kinda have a thing I need to ask Scott."

He looked at me expectantly. "Which is?"

"I need to see his boss?" I asked confused. Suddenly it didn't really made sense anymore. "What does Scott do anyway?"

Isaac laughed at my confused expression "He's a veterinarian. But he's also a druid who knows a lot about the supernatural."

"Why do you need to see him?" He asked me.

I turned to him. Something about Isaac just gave me the feeling that I could trust him.

"Okay... Just hold on a second."

I focused on my fears again. I'd noticed that some work faster than others. For example, my dad and large crowds work way better than bugs and spiders. I'd also noticed that there was a phase between human and werewolf. Only your eyes would glow in that stage and it was easier to shift back from that state so I focused on that.

When the same coldness reached my eyes, I opened them. I saw Isaac's eyes widen in surprise and I knew that he'd seen the color.