70

Hyunjin and Seungmin had spent a few hours going around a mall. Seungmin enjoyed spending time with Hyunjin but a part of him was slightly disappointed. The older had previously kept mentioning a suprise for him yet now, the older didn't even mention it.

Seungmin noticed Hyunjin constantly checking his phone, as if he was anticipating something. This date was meant to be Hyunjin's way to make up and apologize to Seungmin but Hyunjin's attention seemed to be somewhere else.

"Babe," Seungmin called out. "I'm hungry."

"You are?" Seungmin nodded. "Ok, let's get food."

With that, they headed for the food court and ate food.

*

Seungmin was getting slightly annoyed, just slightly. Hyunjin was still constantly checking his phone, occasionally, he saw the older texting someone. "Babe, who are you texting."

"Huh," Hyunjin looked up from his phone. "Oh, I'm texting my cousin."

"Ok." Hyunjin once again texted his cousin.

"It's starting to get dark." Seungmin started. "I think we should go home."

"No!" Hyunjin said a little too loudly, startling the younger. "No, not yet."

"Then what do you want to do? The mall probably closing soon."

"We're going somewhere."

"Where?"

"Just someplace."

"Tell me."

"I'd rather not."

"Hyunjin."

"Seungmin."

"Just tell me."

"Nope."

*

The couple had been walking for about twenty minutes. "Isn't that the new JYP building?"

"Hmm." Hyunjin squinted his eyes, inspecting the building. "I think it is."

"Do you think there will be idols in there?"

"Maybe, let's go check."

"What?"

"Let's go by, come on."

"Wouldn't that be weird?"

"I don't know, let's go."

"Ok," Seungmin was now being pulled by his boyfriend towards the building. "Wouldn't it be great if Day6 was in there?"

"Yeah," Hyunjin's tone became slightly higher than it usually is. "It would be great if the members were in there."

*

"Wait," Seungmin stared inside the building. "Wait."

"What?" Hyunjin said with a smile on his face. "Is there something wrong?"

"Wait," At this point, Seungmin's eyes were watering. "Hyunjin wait."

"What is it babe?" Hyunjin kept smiling. Soon, his phone rang. "Wait, I have to take this."

"Ok."

Hyunjin went off to the side to take the phone call. About a minute later, he came back to Seungmin with another smile. "Let's go inside."

"Wait no!" Seungmin was panicking. "I can't go in there!"

"Why not?"

"Because."

"Because what?"

"Hyunjin stop!"

"I'm literally doing nothing."

"They're in there!"

"Yes, and?"

"Babe..."

"Use your words."

"I'm too shy to go in there..."

"You're so cute." Hyunjin giggled, pinching Seungmin's cheek. "We have to go in there though."

"I thought we were just passing by."

"About that, um. Surprise?"

"What?"

"Them." Hyunjin pointed inside the building. "They're the surprise."

"What?"

"Day6, you keep talking about how you would love to meet them. My cousin works for the company so I persuaded her to ask if Day6 could meet you."

"You," Seungmin paused, inhaling some nice oxygenated air into his lungs. "Persuaded you cousin?"

"Well, more like bribe but hey, you get to meet them!"

"Babe," Seungmin was definitely starting to tear up. "I. Wait, babe!"

"Aww, babe, come on inside. Let's go meet them." Hyunjin said softly before dragging a shy Seungmin along with him. "Babe, stop hyperventilating."

"I can't! I'm in the same room as Day6, breathing the same air, in an enclosed environment. I cannot believe this. Am I dreaming? Holy crap! Oh my goodness!" Seungmin was now ranting somewhat quietly,, loud enough for Hyunjin to hear, and hyperventilating.

Hyunjin turned around to look at Seungmin, he could almost feel the members staring at them. "Babe, you need to calm down. They might be staring at us at this point. Calm down, breathe."

Breathing, something Seungmin needed to do, and breathing he did. Breathing in and out, at a slower pace. Finally calming down, he looked at Hyunjin, "Thank you Hyunjin."

"Anything for you." Hyunjin smiled at Seungmin. "Now, let's meet them, shall we?"

~

Very late chapter. I'm sorry.

Should I write them meeting the Day6 members? I didn't have much time and I feel like I rushed this chapter. If you want me to write about their encounter with Day6 please say so.

Anyways, I have a performance tomorrow. I have a feeling I'm going to mess up, we got the song two weeks ago and only have a class every other day for fifty minutes. I can only hope it doesn't flop.

^ that was a typo near the beginning of the book, thanks for pointing it out

^ that was a typo near the beginning of the book, thanks for pointing it out. I can't be bothered to fix it and seeing as this book has a text format, it can be imperfect. However, if you guys notice mistakes in full chapters, such as this one, feel free to correct me and I will gladly fix it.

Ooh, the book recently hit 70k reads and is actually over 71k, thank you guys for reading this book. I probably could have ended it at chapter forty but here we are, on the 70th chapter. It's probably going to go on for a while but I hope I don't disappoint you guys.

• Anne •ㅅ•