69

"Okay, that's enough babe," Seungmin rolled his eyes, dragging Hyunjin along with him. "The snow did nothing to you, it doesn't deserve this."

"We're not done," Hyunjin whispered quietly, glaring at the snow.

"Babe, I heard that."

"I said nothing."

"Mhm, sure. Now, where are we going today?"

"Oh, that's a surprise for you!"

"Why can't you just tell me!"

"Stop pouting and be patient." Hyunjin said softly before placing a kiss on the younger's lips. "You'll like the surprise."

"But I want to know now!"

"No."

"Yes!"

"No."

"Yes!"

"Babe, this is going nowhere, I'm not telling you."

"Fine." Seungmin pouted before clinging on to Hyunjin's arm. They both enjoyed acting like a child around each other. Something Seungmin appreciated was the fact that Hyunjin treats him, most of the time.

Seungmin gave Hyunjin another chance when he could have easily left the older. Some might say it wasn't much of an issue as Hyunjin never initiated the kiss. To Seungmin, though, the fact that Hyunjin had kept it a secret was the problem. As much as Seungmin would like to say that it doesn't bother him anymore, he still has a bit of a doubt. He's scared of Hyunjin leaving him for Renjun. Seungmin trusts Hyunjin enough to believe the older wouldn't do such a thing.

For now, Seungmin loved spending time with his boyfriend. He knew relationships were never perfect, that incident was certainly not ideal but he was willing to move on from that. He loves Hyunjin, and he wishes to spend more of his time with the older.

~

Aand, there will be more.

I didn't know how to continue it. I have the "surprise" in mind but I don't know how to add it in smoothly. Bear with me here, it'll most likely be in the next chapter so stay tuned for that. Anyways, hope you liked the 69th chapter.

Insecurities is now complete. To those who read the book and who read the very last blurb of stuff I said, I'm sorry that it was a mess. I think it was too personal(?) I don't know. Any who, I hope you guys enjoyed the book.

• Anne ^^