41

Holy crap! Oh my goodness! He's kissing me! Stay calm, stay calm. HYUNJIN IS KISSING YOU! YOU CAN'T BE CALM!

Thoughts raced Seungmin's mind as they kissed. Soon enough though, he eased into the kiss and started to kiss back. Seungmin was first to pull away, looking down at his hands, too shy to even stare at Hyunjin.

Seungmin felt Hyunjin shift but opted to once again keep staring at his hands. Seungmin's head were filled with thoughts, thoughts racing through his mind. One moment, he was gazing at his hands, the next, he was staring right at Hyunjin.

Hyunjin had yet again lifted Seungmin's face up to look at him. The younger of the two felt like crying. Crying for happiness and confusion. Of course he didn't cry but he was pretty close.

"Seungmin," the silence was now broken. "I love you, you know I love you. Why were you afraid to tell me?"

"I," hesitantly, Seungmin started speaking softly. "I don't know. Maybe I should have told you sooner but I really don't know why I didn't. I don't know why I was scared. I'm sorry, I'm really sorry."

"Wait, wait, no. Why are you apologizing? You didn't do anything wrong."

"But I made you wait. I never told you how I felt, heck, all I said was we should remain friends. I'm sorry." Seungmin adjusted his position, now sitting slightly further away from Hyunjin and looked down at the ground.

"Seungmin," Hyunjin reached out to hold the younger's hand. "Please stop saying sorry. I don't fully understand why you chose not to tell me but I'm not mad or upset. I'm just happy that you actually felt the same way. I love you so much, Seungmin."

"I love you too." Although Seungmin mumbled, Hyunjin still heard him. Looking up, Seungmin was met with a brightly smiling Hyunjin. It made Seungmin's heart beat faster than it already had been.

Seungmin was glad he had finally confessed. He was glad that Hyunjin wasn't upset with him. He was glad that someone he had loved for two years loved him. He was glad that Jisung gave Hyunjin his number, giving him a chance to talk to the older.

He was glad that he can finally call Hyunjin his.

~

Stray Kids being really loud recently.

I didn't sign up for this, I didn't want to be attacked in this way

I didn't sign up for this, I didn't want to be attacked in this way. Why do they all look so good? That's not fair. Stray Kids can gladly...

Do you guys watch mv teasers? I personally don't, I wait until the actual mv is out before watching the teasers

Do you guys watch mv teasers? I personally don't, I wait until the actual mv is out before watching the teasers. Sometimes I don't even watch the teasers days, maybe even weeks after the mv is out, lol.

The updates will once again be every other day probably until it finishes. I also could have ended this at chapter 40 but I already have up to the 50th chapter written. It gets really random too so I'm sorry.

Have a great day/night!

• Anne 🐙