40

Looking down at his phone, Seungmin still hadn't gotten out of his seat. This is the day, Seungmin thought. This is the day I'm finally confessing.

To say that Seungmin was nervous is an understatement, he is terrified. He thought that eventually, Hyunjin will get tired of him not responding to his constant confession. So he thought, today might as well be the day, I shouldn't delay anymore than I already have.

After another minute of just staring at his phone, he decided to get up and open the door. It had been fifteen minutes since Hyunjin texted Seungmin saying he'd arrived. Did he feel bad about making the boy wait? Of course he did.

Unlocking the front door of his home, there stood a smiling Hyunjin just outside his house. He's so beautiful.

"Hello!" Hyunjin greeted the younger cheerfully. "Took you a while to open the door."

"Yeah," Seungmin chuckled. "It did take me a while. Maybe I shouldn't have opened the door."

"Meanie," Hyunjin then proceeded to pout which Seungmin thought was absolutely adorable.

The older then proceeded to take Seungmin's hand in his own and smiled. "Let's go."

And with that, they were off, walking to Hyunjin's home, holding hands along the way.

About a block away from Hyunjin's home, Seungmin tugged on Hyunjin's hand, signalling the other to stop walking. "What is it Seungmin?"

"I want to tell you something when we get to your house."

"Oh, okay. Let's keep going then."

Seungmin was going to confess right then and there but backed out. Instead opting to being in a more private space to confess instead of being out in public.

His heart was going crazy, beating loudly. Louder than it ever had before, Seungmin wouldn't even be surprised if Hyunjin felt his heartbeat.

By now, they were outside of Hyunjin's home and Seungmin did not feel any better. Heck, he felt even more nervous. He wanted to back out but it was too late. Hyunjin had already pulled him inside and towards the taller's bedroom.

Entering Hyunjin's bedroom, the older signalled Seungmin to sit beside him to which Seungmin hesitantly did so. "What did you want to tell me?"

Seungmin opened his mouth to talk, I love you, but no words came out.

"Seungmin?" Hyunjin genuinely getting worried about his best friend, love, placed a hand on the younger's shoulder. "Are you okay? Look at me, you know I wouldn't judge you.

But Seungmin only proceeded to stare at the ground, too nervous to make eye contact. Just do it, come on. He's probably staring at you, you probably look like an idiot. Just say it. Just say it. Just say I love you, it's not that difficult. Come on, say I love you. "I love you."

It came out as a mere whisper, and unfortunately, Hyunjin didn't hear it. "What? I'm sorry Seungmin but I can't hear you."

"I love you," Seungmin kept his gaze at the ground, not daring to look up.

Hyunjin held Seungmin's hand in his own and placed his other hand on top. Smiling softly and Seungmin who's head is still faced towards the ground. They stayed in this position for a few minutes before Hyunjin lifted his right hand up to Seungmin's face, cupping it.

"I love you too," Hyunjin lifted Seungmin's face before placing a soft and gentle kiss on the other's lips.

~

And it's finished.

Lol not really but Seungmin finally confessed. This chapter just so happens to be the 40th chapter. Fun.

Look who decided to update today. I wanted to get this chapter out because I feel like I've just made you all wait for his confession. I'll update again tomorrow and then after that, it'll be back to updating every other day.

I've also started talking to more people, and it's surprisingly going well. Going from having to spend lunch by myself everyday to being in a group of friends, I feel proud of myself. They're all really nice and friendly and I love them.

Also, Chan looks so freaking good in the teaser photos. Yes, all of them look good but Chan is just being really loud.

• Anne •ㅅ•

• Anne •ㅅ•