28

Seungmin sat on a bench at their assigned meet up location. Seeing as he dismissed early, he decided he will wait for at least fifteen minutes. He took his phone out of his pocket and started scrolling through instagram to pass his time.

Twelve minutes had passed and Hyunjin still hasn't showed up. Seungmin's patience was running thin but decided to give him the benefit of the doubt and thought that Hyunjin may have been dismissed late.

But Seungmin soon realized that they were in the same class, therefore, Hyunjin was also dismissed early. Now, Seungmin was just plain annoyed at the fact that Hyunjin hasn't showed up.

He checked his phone again, he has now waited for fourteen minutes. As he was getting up, he heard someone call his name.

It was Hyunjin.

Seungmin then informed him that if he didn't start explaining soon, he will leave.

And so, Hyunjin started explaining why he had kissed him and how much he loved Seungmin.

Seungmin's heart was racing, the fact that his crush liked him back. Hyunjin, his crush of two years, liked him back.

The thing is, Seungmin still hasn't told Hyunjin that he likes him. For some reason, Seungmin told Hyunjin that they can just remain friends.

Hyunjin was hurt but nonetheless, he was determined to make Seungmin his.

~

Hello, how do you guys feel about this story? I didn't really know what to write so that's why it's kind of short.

My sister left a couple of days ago and is coming back in a few days because she's going to a BTS concert.

I walked home today, like I usually do, and it was pretty cold and windy. I should've probably worn or brought a slightly thicker jacket because all I wore was a hoodie, and I was like it won't be that cold. I'm sure I could take it. Lol, it was pretty cold though. Winter is coming soon, leaves are turning orange.

• Anne 🦉