18

hyunjinie 💕
i heard from someone that we're
going to have a partner project

min <3
partner project?

hyunjinie 💕
yeah

hyunjinie 💕
do you think we'll get to pick our
partners?

min <3
seeing as our teacher grouped us
last time

min <3
she probably picked our partners
already

hyunjinie 💕
):

hyunjinie 💕
but i don't talk to anyone in our
class except for jisung

min <3
loser

hyunjinie 💕
hey!

min <3
love you boo

hyunjinie 💕
i need to start making new friends

min <3
yeah

min <3
class starts soon

min <3
i'll talk to you later

hyunjinie 💕
ok

*

Seungmin placed his phone back in his backpack as the teacher walked in. "Ok guys, I have decided that instead of a unit test, you guys will be doing a project. It won't be a presentation but I will give you the freedom to do what you want for this project as long as it is related to the unit. Before you start the project, you'll have to tell me your ideas for what you want to do. I'm giving you until this friday to tell me your ideas. You will be put into pairs, I have already picked out your partners so please pay attention."

She looked down to what Seungmin assumed was a list of names.
"Han Jisung and Huang Renjun"

"Hwang Hyunjin and Kim Seungmin"

Seungmin's eyes widened after hearing his name alongside Hyunjin's.

"Lee Jeno and Na Jaemin"

Soon, Seungmin started to tune the teacher's voice out, too busy having a mental breakdown at the thought of working with the Hwang Hyunjin.

"Ok that is all of the students paired, if you need help with any ideas then feel free to ask. Please make your way to your partners and start discussing your projects."

With that, Hyunjin made his way over to Seungmin's desk. Seungmin had to mentally prepare himself before he acknowledged Hyunjin's presence.

"Hey!"

"Hello."

"What do you want to do for the project?" Soon Seungmin put his nervousness aside and started to discuss the project with Hyunjin. By the time class ended, they had several potential ideas for a project and decided they talk more later.

"So, how do I contact you?"

~

I love Stray Kids so much.