Chapter 1! :)

It seems like you guys already like the story! That's great!(: Here is the first chapter! Oh and I'm going to try keeping them short-ish so that I can (hopefully) update a two or three times a week!(:

P.S I’m dedicating this chapter to LoveWishHope because her comments made me smile like crazy! And her story Glitter In The Air is amazing so far!(:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Liam's POV)

"Bye mum!" I called as I walked out the door and towards the hell-hole more formally known as school.

I got about half way to school until my phone started ringing. I whipped it out of my pocket and answered without checking the caller ID.

"Hello?" I asked, holding the phone to my ear.

"Leeyum! I'm booored!" Louis' whiney voice rung through the small speaker.

"So am I, and to make it worse, I need to go to schooooool!" I replied in the same whiney tone.

"Ha ha! You gotta go to school and I don't!"

It's only been a week since we met on the chat room, but Louis and I quickly became close friends. He really is childish, like he said.

"Yeah, well now you don't have anyone to entertain you for a whole six hours."

Louis gasped dramatically. "You can't leave me for that long! I could die!"

"Too bad Lou, I'm at school now so I need to go, bye."

"NO! DON'T HA-" I hung up on him before he could finish his sentence.

I silently laughed to myself as I walked through the school gates, ignoring the vibrating phone in my pocket. I walked over to my usual spot, beside a tall oak tree, waiting for my only friend in this town to arrive, Niall. He makes my school days fun with his bubbly, cheerful personality and his ability to eat more food than anyone attending this school. We're both considered 'odd' due to our 'strange addictions'. He doesn't go anywhere without his guitar (he even sits it in the bathroom while he's showering) and I can't go a whole day without using a chat room. We only have each other, no one else likes talking to us. Also the fact that we are both gay separates us from everyone else.

The vibration emitting from my phone was beginning to irritate me, so I quickly pulled it up to my ear.

"Look Lou, I'm sorry for hanging up on you, but I need to concentrate at school. I'll call you during lunch, okay?" I asked, hoping he wasn't mad at me.

"Li, I don't care who you call at lunch. Next time you answer your phone, make sure you check the caller ID because I am definitely not 'Lou'."

"Niall? Sorry mate, Louis has been calling me non-stop because I hung up on him."

"No Li... I was calling you... I just thought you should know that I'm not going to be at school until about half way through second class."

"WHAT?! No, no, no, NIALL! I CAN'T GO TO HISTORY ALONE! Zayn will be there!" I whisper-shouted the last sentence so no one except Niall could hear the fear erupting from my mouth with each word spoken.

Zayn Malik is the cruellest person I've ever met. He goes out of his way to torment Niall and I, all because we're gay. I honestly don't see why he does it though, I mean, he's gay as well. He even told me so! Well, he didn't know he was telling me because I told him my name was Ian Green. We were talking in the chat room and the conversation started out like any other. Then he told me his name, where he comes from and the most important fact, he's homosexual. As soon as he told me I disconnected, as I would probably blow my cover id I'd kept talking to him any longer.

"LIAM! ARE YOU STILL THERE?!" Niall shouted, snapping me from my thoughts.

"Sorry Ni, yes I'm still here... I just zoned out for a little bit." I said, sheepishly.

"Ha. More like ZAYN-ed out!"

"Niall, we talked about this, remember? I had a tiny crush on him, but that was ages ago! I'm over him now."

"Exactly who are you over, gay-boy?" Zayn's unmistakable voice sneered from behind me.

"I'm so sorry Li-Li, I need to go... Oh and one quick thing before I hang up... STAND UP FOR YOURSELF!"

That, and a whole lot of snickering, was the last thing I heard before everything went black.

(Harry's POV)

I'm so glad mum made me come to work today instead of going to school. Sure, it's a very slow day and barely anyone is coming in, but there is free, extremely fast Wi-Fi.

I pulled out my laptop and opened up the only page I have bookmarked; my favourite chat room.

Stranger: Hi, horny male here, looking for a horny male or female. ;)

"Ew." I muttered to myself. "Disconnecting."

After countless creeps, I actually found someone that doesn't want to have cybersex.

Stranger: Hello there...

You: Hey! You don't seem very happy... Wanna tell me what happened?

Stranger: Sure, can I know your name first?

You: Oh yeah, sorry. I'm Harry. Harry Styles and you are...?

I'm such an idiot at times. I know I'd prefer to talk to someone I knew the name of.

Stranger: Liam. Liam Payne.

You: Well then Liam, what's got you down in the dumps today?

Stranger: I got knocked out for being gay... again. :/

Now that I can relate to.

You: That happened to me once. Then later, I found out the guy way gay as well...

Stranger: What a coincidence, the guy that knocked me out is gay as well, but he doesn't know that I know.

You: Is that so? What is his name?

Stranger: Zayn.

That name sounds oddly familiar. Also the spelling, it's really... Unique.

You: Malik?

It could be purely coincidental that we have both gotten knocked out by a Zayn.

Stranger: Uhh, yeah... Do you know him?

You: Know him!? He tried to kill me because I didn't have any feelings towards him! Liam, if you value your life, I suggest you stay as far away from him as possible!

Stranger: That's kind of hard... I'm in all his classes at school.

You: Well then, you need a boyfriend.

Stranger: I'd have one if all the guys in my town weren't straight.

You: Where do you live?

I can't believe I'm going to suggest this...

Stranger: Wolverhampton... Why?

You: I'll be there as soon as I can, give me your number and I'll call you soon.

Little did I know that I was soon going to fall head-over-heels for this boy.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As you can see, I don't have a picture for the story, so if you wouldn't mind, could someone create one for it then send it to me? If there's more than one I'll get my family to pick which one they like the most... Oh, whoever makes the best one will get the next chapter dedicated to them! :D

Anyway, comment, vote or fan. I'd love to hear what you all think about my writing. :D

~Rachael~