Chapter 10!(:

A/N: Hellooooooo!(:

This is yet another poorly written chapter on my iPod. D:

The dedication for this chapter goes to "1DxASWxOC" for the comment "Awwww. Poor Nialler :/ have a cookie to cheer you up Ni. (::) Lirry! Is Lirry coming soon cause they really need to like meet and the snob each others faces off and then get Ziall together so they can song each others faces off! Haha! This was a fandiliastic chapter! Absolutely Brilliant! Here's a cookie: (::) xD"

Enjoy chapter 10!

______________________________________

(Liam's POV)

I woke up on a cold surface with something heavy pressed against me and an incredibly annoying 'beeping' ringing through my ears. As I opened my eyes, scanning my surroundings, I finally remembered I stayed at Niall's last night. The weight that was pressing me too close to the floor for comfort was coming from the one and only Niall.

"Ni, it's time to wake up." I said softly.

"Mmm, Zayn..." He mumbled.

"Niall, come on. We've got to get ready for school." I said, pushing his arm slightly.

"No!" He whined. "I don't want to!"

I sighed, he asked for it. I quickly stood up, causing Niall to fall to the ground with a loud thud.

"I'm up, I'm up!" He exclaimed as he jumped to his feet.

I chucked as he killed me twelve times with his eyes. He stuck his tongue out at me and walked into the bathroom. I walked over to Niall's closet and searched through his clothes.

After many debates, I finally settled on his "Free Hugs" shirt, a pair of black skinny jeans and the first pair of shoes I laid eyes on. You wouldn't believe how many pairs of shoes he has, they take up two whole draws! His shirts don't even take up that much room!

I walked down the stairs quietly, as I don't want to wake Greg or Maura. As I neared the kitchen, I could smell something cooking. Neither Niall nor Greg could cook to save their lives, so it must be Maura.

"Good morning... Greg? What are you doing?" I asked.

There were pans sizzling, glasses of juice being poured and toast popping. Oh no!

"I'm cooking." He stated as he poured the last glass of juice.

"Don't you remember what happened last time you cooked?"

Last time Greg cooked the fire department needed to be called. We've never let him cook since.

"I've been practicing! I won't burn the house down, if that's what your worried about."

"I'm more worried about food poisoning now." I joked.

"Only with your food, Liam. Only with yours."

"Oh wow, thanks so much Greg. I am honored!" I exclaimed sarcastically.

"You better be! Now go get Niall, he'd be starving by now!"

"Alright, hold your horses." I laughed.

As I neared Niall's room, I could hear him strumming his guitar and humming softly. I knocked on his door before walking in.

"Dear god, Niall, put some clothes on!" I exclaimed as I covered my eyes.

It's not like I haven't seen him naked before, but he could've at least had the decency to out on some boxers or something!

"When you've gotten dressed come downstairs, breakfast is ready."

He nodded enthusiastically before rushing to get clothes. I just shook my head as I walked back into the kitchen.

Three plates were sitting on the wooden coffee table, all with steam flowing off of them. A glass of orange juice sat beside each plate, completing the stereotypical breakfast.

Greg was already eating his bacon, eggs and pancakes while watching whatever show was playing. I sat beside him before Niall came sprinting down the stairs, almost tripping over his own feet while doing so.

We watched the television for a little longer before saying goodbye and bounding out the front door, making our way towards school.

Something tells me that today will be some-what better than the rest.

(Harry's POV)

"Hurry up, Zayn! We'll be late!"

I've been waiting forty-five minutes for him to 'perfect' his hair. I wouldn't be able to concentrate for that long on my hair, especially if it's just for school.

"I'm almost finished, we can leave soon!"

"You said that fifteen minutes ago!" I groaned.

He walked out of the bathroom with his signature quiff standing higher than the Empire State building. Finally.

He grabbed two bags that were sitting beside the door -which I failed to see earlier- before we jumped into his car.

"Music?" He asked.

I nodded in response before he played a CD. It was in the middle of playing Kelly Clarkson's 'Because of You'. He slammed his finger onto the button to skip the song. I guess he doesn't like the song...

'Only Girl (In The World)' started playing soon after. I turned it up really loud and screamed along to the lyrics. People in passing cars looked at my like I had two heads, it was hilarious! This is probably the best car ride I've ever had.

"Are you sure I won't be noticed?" I asked for the hundredth time.

"Yes Harry, I'm sure. Most of the people in this town are really stupid. As long as that dye stays in your hair they won't know anything."

Zayn forced me to put blue hair dye into my hair so I don't "draw attention to myself". Yeah, I doubt that'll work. But he's certain no one will notice it's me. I also have to go by Henry Stevens while I'm around other people.

"Alright, let's go."

We both got out of the car and made our way to the front of the school, I guess to go to the office. Everyone we passed by started whispering things about Zayn and I. Honestly, it got on my nerves and if it continued then I will snap. I promise it won't be pretty if I do.

"Here we are, Henry." Zayn said as we reached a door.

We both walked into the office, silently praying that everything goes to plan.

____________________________________________________________________________

So, what did you think of this chapter? I promise you that Harry and Liam will meet next chapter! :D

I'm going to be starting a new story in late November/early December called, "The Gifted" it isn't a 1D fanfic, but it does include them. I've posted a litle bit of it already, just to see if people would actually read it. Would you mind checking it out?

Anyway, best comment still gets the next dedication so comment away. :)

Also, ghost readers... Please at least vote, it'd really make my day. :D

~Rachael~