Chapter 7! :)

Hey there! So, my favourite comment was “Holy sheets! CLIFFHANGER ! I love it! Its so cute <3 I cant wait for more ! <3” by 1DLoving, but I did love all the others!

Enjoy! :)

_____________________________________________________________________________

(Zayn's POV)

"Zayn... Get out of my house, please."

What...? He wants me to... to leave? This cannot be happening! He's meant to say I love you too and we live happily ever after! But I guess no one gets the fairy tale ending after all.

"Niall, please. Tell me you're joking!" I exclaimed.

"I can't say I am. Please, can you just leave?"

I turned on my heel and ran out of his room, out of his house, and out of his life. Why does this always happen to me? First Harry didn't feel the same about me, now Niall. Am I that un-loveable? Sure, I have girls falling to my feet all the time, but none of them really grab my attention like Niall does. None of them are attached to an inanimate object like he is, none of them have as much beauty on the inside like him, but most of all, none of them are him.

I looked up at the sky as I made my silent journey home. The normally beautiful blue sky had vanished, and in its place were dark grey clouds. Not even the sun could be seen behind them, as they seemed to be thicker than anything I've ever seen. A slight breeze tickled my face as I slowed down, so I was now walking at a reasonable pace. Small drops started falling from the sky, hitting my face and arms. Great, I'm going to get wet as I walk home.

Sighing, I picked up the pace so I was now jogging past the gloomy looking houses and people. Personally, I love the rain; I can't see why anyone would hate such an amazing piece of Mother Nature. My house soon came into view; from here I could tell that the kitchen and lounge room lights were on. Harry has probably made himself at home already, so that's a good thing. I walked up to the front door, turning the cold knob with my wet hands and made my way inside.

"I'm back Haz." I called.

"Haz? I like it!" He called back.

I smiled as I walked around, looking for him. "Where are you?"

"I'm in your room... I think..."

I chuckled to myself. Typical Harry can't even walk into a house without getting lost.

I walked down the hallway, standing against the frame of my door watching Harry type away at my computer. I crept up behind him and put my hand on his shoulder, causing him to jump out of his skin.

"Don't do that again!" He exclaimed, trying to, what looked like, steady his heart-beat.

"Sorry, I just had too!" I smiled innocently at him before continuing. "Who're you talking to?"

"A guy, Louis Tomlinson."

"I take it you haven't talked to Liam again?"

"Oh, I did. But he had to go, apparently a friend needed him."

Niall is Liam's only friend and vice versa, so why would he need Liam? I bet they're talking about me right now and how stupid I am.

(Liam's POV)

"Can you please remind me why we are eating popcorn while standing on our heads watching some boring advertisement about soap?" I asked.

It's true, we are doing exactly that. When he called me, inviting me over I walked into his room finding him in this position, but I think the advertisement was about vacuums’ or something like that. So, I thought to myself 'why not join him?' and that's exactly what I did. To be honest it's actually quite a lot of fun.