Chapter 14!

A/N: Helloooooooo!(: x

The dedication for this chapter goes to, "kerran_eated_you" for the comment, "Man I wish I can go on a date like that too... oh I KNOW!!! We can go on one together!!! Only we'd have to go to like England to do it (; and possibly go find the boys afterwards hehehe"

SOUNDS GREAT! Hahah ;D

I also loved The_Ginger_Mustache's comment, "I wish a boy would take me on a date like that. And I know why the boys are so perfect... They were all dropped as a baby... into a pool a perfection, and, those were the side affects."

I totally, absolutely, 100% agree with that whole comment!

Enjoy! x

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

(Liam's POV)

Stranger: Hello :)

As soon as I walked into my room I opened up the chat site. It seems like decades since I was last on it!

You: Hi there. :D

Stranger: What's your name?

You: Liam, you?

I quickly opened up my music on my phone clicking onto shuffle. It's way too quiet in here.

Stranger: I'm Angel

The familiar intro for "Secrets" by One Republic filled my once silent room.

You: That's a lovely name. :) What are you up to?

"I need another story

Something to get off my chest

My life gets kinda boring

Need something that I can confess

'Til all my sleeves are stained red-"

The music cut off and was replaced by vibrating. I picked up my phone and quickly answered it, wanting the conversation to hopefully be quick because I really love that song.

"Hello?" I asked.

Stranger: Nothing really, just waiting for my friend to come back. What about you?

"Hey, Liam! Are you busy?" Louis' over-excited voice asked.

You: Not much, just got back from an amazing date! ^-^

"Not really, but it's like eleven at night. What could you possibly want?"

"Well, Callie and I are about to go out for ice-cream and we were wondering if you and Harry would like to come?" He asked hopefully.

Stranger: You went on a date as well? So did my friend... Anyway, where did you take your girlfriend?

"Ice-cream... Now? And I'm at home now, Harry isn't with me."

You: I don't have a girlfriend... I went on a date with my... Friend, who is also a male..

"Come on, please? You can tell us all about your date with Harry!"

Stranger: You've got a boyfriend? How cute! :D

You: Well, it's not official or anything... I've gotta go now, going to get ice-cream!

"Fine, where am I meeting you?"

Stranger: Aww, you should totally ask him, I mean if you like him enough... And that's funny I was about to say the same thing! :P Bye anyway Liam!