Conversations

Kyla stared at him with wide eyes as he continued,

"I want to make love with you so bad, but I won't. Why? Because when I do, I want you to equally want me as much."

Kyla swallowed thickly at his words, letting it all sink in.

So he would not force me into anything?

Kyla was honestly happy that he would not rape her or something, but the thought of being able to go home and not get stuck here still stayed at the back of her mind. Still, she could finally feel at ease knowing that he was not going to assault her without her consent.

She continued watching him as he let her shoulders go.

His eyes continue to scan her.

"So, what made you drop the book?" Draven asked, wanting to get his attention away from the growing lust in him.

"Oh, uh.." Her eyes wandered away from his burning stare.

Was it even okay to ask 'Well actually I kinda have been thinking that apparently in the form you desire is me getting tied up, isn't that kinda fucked up'?

"Uh.." She began. Draven decide to take a sit beside her, going too close for comfort with which Kyla can't escape from due to the fact that she is right at the side of the sofa.

Draven's hand snaked around her waist, making Kyla flip her head in shock at his direction.

"You kinda actually kidnapped me...?" Kyla blurted out hesitantly. Draven's hand instinctively squeezed her waist tighter.

Draven looked away, hands still clutched tightly on her waist.

He swallowed his saliva, clearing his throat.

"I-I'm..." He sighed, still looking away.

"Sorry." He whispered, closing his eyes in defeat. "I should have used a more normal way to approach you."

He had never apologised since he could remember, but Kyla easily made him say that forgotten word.

Kyla just stared at him as she let his apology sink in. Somehow, that apology warmed her heart. It's sounds like he had never uttered that word for a very long time.

Draven remained silent, unable to come to terms that he just apologised to someone yet.

"You..." Kyla began.

"Never apologised...before...?" She hesitated.

It's as if Kyla's voice was an alarm, because Draven's eyes immediately snapped open, looking directly into her eyes.

Kyla jerked backwards a little at his sudden action causing an unintentional smirk to form on Draven's lips.

A small smile spread on Kyla's lips at his reply, "No."

"Its been many years." He continued, smiling slightly.

Kyla nodded apprehensively.

"Oh." She whispered. She looked away, feeling embarrassed as his confession once again played in her mind.

Draven wrapped his other hand around her stomach, successfully encircling her whole waist.

"And my apologies will only be for you." He whispered into her ear.

A shiver rumbled down her spine, as her cheeks dusted bright pink at his words.

Draven lips perked up, and couldn't resist but place a kiss on her blushing cheeks.

Kyla eyes widen at that sudden action, looking back at Draven, cheeks now a deeper shade of pink.

Draven smile widen. He carried Kyla up and placed her on his lap, such that Kyla was straddling him, rendering Kyla to squeak in surprise. He hugged her close, his head placed beside her ear.

"This women right here is all mine." He mumbled, more to himself but Kyla heard it. He snuggled into her neck, placing butterfly kisses all over the side of her neck.

He nibbled and sucked on her smooth skin, which Kyla tried to stifle any sound from coming out of her mouth from the pleasurable feeling.

Draven had to restrain himself from doing anything sexual, and hence stopped his actions, and only decided to snuggle into her just a while more.

Kyla felt butterflies flutter around her stomach at his sweet and affectionate gesture, for the first time in her life.

She does not know what is that suppose to be, but she enjoyed every bit of it.

***********

"So..." Kyla fidgeted, twirling her fingers.

They had just finished their meal, and are currently quenching their thirst with some orange juice.

They were sitting directly opposite of each other, which made it awkward for Kyla. She did not like situations like this, where the awkward-ness in the atmosphere was so dense.

It was much more awkward than all the times they were alone, which was practically everyday. But something about this meal made Kyla have the urge to speak, or do something to ease the tense atmosphere.

Draven stared right into Kyla's eyes, really loving her light brown eyes. It was like she was sent by God, crafted into perfection.

"What do you plan to do with me?" Kyla said quickly.

Draven frowned, confused by her statement. He utterly disliked how she is somehow relating herself to objects because she is definitely more than that.

Kyla noticed his expression, and hastily added,

"No, uh, what I mean is what's the point of me being here if you are not going to do anything with or to me..." Her voice gets softer after each sentence, but Draven's senses are always sharper and heard every word.

Kyla suddenly felt nervous as Draven just stared at her, regretting her decision to even talk and question his motives. She looked down, swallowing her own saliva.

Draven was in thought. She made absolute sense. He did not attempt anything too far, but he still has a reason to keep her here nonetheless.

He broke into a small smile, lifting up her chin so that she would face him.

"If you are in love with someone, you would want to see him or her every single day."