Kyla

Kyla was extremely horrified by the earlier events as it replayed in her head in the most disturbing way possible.

His eyes glinted with a murderous mischief that caused her to gulp unconsciously.

Yes, Draven had untied his hands, since he had to leave to do some work.

Draven didn't want her to be restrained, especially when he is not around. She needs to go to the lavatory and stuff after all. But to make sure she does not escape, he stationed one of his guards outside of the room door, and locked the door and windows in the bathroom and in the room.

Better be safe, than sorry.

Draven was itching to head back into the room where his perfect female was occupying.

He was sitting on his desk, as papers and files sprawled all over his desk.

He had done most of the work, with a few left, as he quickly flipped through each and every one of them carefully, before signing them.

Fuck.

He had to avert his thoughts away from her.

The scene that was played a few hours ago replayed in his brain, as his smirk widened sickeningly at the thought of it happening again.

He knew for sure, that if he thought another second of it, he will definitely go to her, abandoning all the work.

He sighed frustratedly, as he decided to play with Kyla after he had done his work.

.....................

He rounded his desk, now neatly packed with all the work completed, with files and papers stacked nicely. This was to let his right-hand man know that everything was done, and he could take it in to send back to the specific clients.

He stepped out of his office, and strided--almost planning to run, but decided to do otherwise--as he stepped in front of his own room, excusing the guard to go back.

He twisted the door knob, and fully submerged himself into the room, and closed the door again, not forgetting to lock it. The door was specifically made that only him could enter and leave, so Kyla had no luck to escape.

He spot Kyla curled into a ball, and shivering, with tears escaping her eyes.

He felt conflicted all of a sudden.

Kyla, was fucking adorable like that.

Yet, he felt his lips turn into a frown, as the fragile looking female was looking too vulnerable for his liking. Way too vulnerable, the kind which cause a sour taste to fill his mouth.

He stepped closer, wanting to get a close proximity to her.

Kyla shot her eyes open alarmingly before cowering further into the bedrest in fear.

"I'm s-sorry..p-please don't h-hurt me.." She sobbed, with more tears escaping her eyes, as her trembling intensifies.

She looked extremely drained and tired, having not eaten and drank for the whole day after she was dragged into the dungeon--Draven's room.

Draven frowned in distaste, deciding this kind of state was something he hated.

He left for a brief second, ensuring to lock the door, before heading to the kitchen, to grab some snacks, and drinks.

He placed everything into a bag, before heading back into his room.

The female had still been crying.

Draven sighed.

"Stop it."

Kyla looked at him with the most fearful look, before meekly adding, "S-stop w-what?"