Conflicted

Kyla woke up from her sleep. It was close to 12pm according to the clock hanging by the wall.

Draven was no where to be found, and she zoomed her eyes at the closed door, and thought it was locked, obviously.

She has been getting really tired of staying in this room, which as days goes by, is becoming more and more stuffier.

She missed her friends.

Her friends wouldn't be worried if she hasn't texted them for days, because her friends probably think she locked herself up in a library to read a book.

She did that alot, so her friends had gotten used to her weird routine.

If only she hadn't done all that...

Kyla sighed again, and stared blankly on the bedsheets.

Her eyes wondered to her clothes, and she frowned even further.

So, why did Draven take her here, and not say a word about it.

Not to mention he took her first kiss!

He had always a sickening smirk, which promises everything negative, and the eyes which was borderline predatory.

One moment he was on the verge of torturing her and the next he was asking her to wear his clothes and hugging her in bed. Is he Bipolar?

Kyla frowned even further, as Draven had also sexually harassed her, and Kyla couldn't do anything about it.

Kyla stood up, and walked around the spacious room.

It was really huge, now that she had really no more tears to cry, and most of her head is filled with confusion. But of course, there was still a lace of fear in every thought.

She never know what Draven could do.

Wait.

What if she had been brought here to be like, a sexual partner?!

Like she was brought here just to have sex with him.

But, he had not made any move yet, or actually maybe he is taking this torture slowly by taking my first kiss first, and then slowly advancing into a much more.... shit, she don't even want to think about it. Her body shuddered involuntarily.

Yes, he may look stunning, but his character is the complete opposite of his appearance, and everything he does has always an absolute malice.

Kyla shivered at the thought of Draven raping her.

She tried to forget the thoughts by going back to bed and take a nap, but suddenly jolt up from her bed.

She had been scared the man would burst into this room and raped her while she sleep.

Anything could happen when it's Draven.

All the rumour had gotten into her head, stopping any part of her brain cells to think that Draven was not evil.

Shit.

Now she is really scared.

.............................................

Draven had finally finished his work, and neatly stacked up the papers.

He had the best sleep the previous night. With Kyla perfectly curled into him. He almost purred in delight when Kyla had decided to not flail and chose to sleep in his arms.

He rounded his desk, and stretched his arms a little, before striding back into his room, eager to see the perfect form once again.

He passed through the usual halls and corridors before stopping in front of his door. He had asked the guard to leave once again, before opening the door and stepping inside.