Confusion

Draven head shot towards the door in alarm.

Was Kyla knocking? Why? His eyebrow furrowed at his own questions.

He had left Kyla alone,well not really - just went to the showers, because what Kyla had said to him almost triggered him. But he managed to rationalise everything.

Kyla didn't know anything.

He knows that, he knows that Kyla was probably unaware of how Draven paid attention to her in almost every human way possible, and learnt about her to the deepest.

He settled on switching off the shower tap, and wrapping a towel around his waist, before proceeding to open the door.

There stood Kyla, in the most vulnerable form, covering herself up in a blanket. His own clothes on her was shown in the gaps of the blanket.

Draven tried his best to keep his smirk from evidently forming, but failed miserably.

Of course, Kyla had not missed that move, nor had she not missed the dark amusement that flash through his eyes.

Kyla stepped back a little, almost regretting her actions of knocking the door.

Her eyes took in the almost naked male in front of her, and holy shit was the male hot.

Those toned abs, and arms, and calves and thighs - though half is covered by the towel. But the most prominent one, whicb caused Kyla to blush furiously, was the V-line that stretching into the depths of the towel.

Kyla eyes widen at the way her own eyes trailed down, and looked up at Draven again.

Draven, obviously, saw where Kyla's eyes had managed to study at, making his smirk widen unpromisingly. His eyes glinted with mischief.

The way the female in front of him looked was beyond delectable.

With widened eyes in embarrassment and alert, the tinge of red painted across her cheeks, and the blanket that seemingly falling off of her, Draven had tried his best to get patience, instead of lust, overpower him.

Every muscle tissue had rejected the patience, but the last brain cell in his brain had told him to calm the fuck down and not do anything stupid or regretful.

Draven cleared his throat, before speaking, willing the smirk to become less evident, but failing at doing so for his eyes.

"Do you need anything?" Bored and uninterested tone came out of Draven.

Kyla gasped at the sudden sound made by the male, but shifted around, letting the blanket fully falling unto the ground, "Y-you.. seemed u-upset.."

Draven shot her a thoughtful look, while also taking in the female now drowned in his own clothes, and smirked appreciatively.

Oh.

Even though he was honestly quite disappointed at how she thought about him, though it's very normal, especially all the damn rumours about him probably got the best of her.

Well, it's not like the rumours are fake, anyways. But he wouldn't, in a million years, attempt to hurt her physically.

Only sexually.

Draven eyes sparkled again at his own thoughts, as his gaze hardens unconsciously, absorbing all her wonderful feature. His tongue wetting his own bottom lip, before withdrawing it back.

Delightfully delectable. The two words that can describe Kyla right now.

His clothes on her made him more territorial, if it was possible, and he wanted nothing more but to slam her into the nearest bed, and fuck the living daylights out of her.