Dressing

Kyla immediately tensed up at the words that rolled from Draven's mouth.

Of course she can't sleep! She have been sleeping almost 16 hours a day.

She chose to remain quiet, as a silent chuckle emit from the latter pressed firmly unto her back.

Draven leaned forward, towards Kyla's ear.

His breath tickling her ear, as he whispered, with an extremely seductive tone.

"Need help to sleep?"

Kyla eyes widen.

She understood what he was trying to imply, and she was definitely not exactly liking it.

"N-no." Her answer was immediate, as she tried to will her brains to sleep more.

Just sleep, stupid brain!

He had not left her ear, as he blew into his ears, causing shivers to run down her spine.

"W-Wha.." Draven's index finger made it's way to her lips stopping Kyla from completing her sentence.

His index finger began to trace her lips, from the top to the bottom, from bottom to the top.

Kyla tensed at every movement, having no idea why she was staying still, but then thought it was the best option.

His index finger slipped between her lips and into her mouth, causing Kyla to widen her eyes in alarm.

Before she could attempt to scream, or bite unto his tongue, or trash away, or do all of the above,

"Hush princess, you don't want to do anything that can cause you to get consequences, you know.." His voice was laced with the malice that can cause one to gulp unconsciously, and that successfully made Kyla go still.

She wasn't, exactly, the most brave person, nor one who test ones limit.

Draven's index finger continued it's work.

It went further in, going around her tongue, and feeling every part of her cavern.

His finger swirled against her tongue once again, before he pulled out. His index finger is glistening with Kyla's saliva, and Kyla just frown in utter distaste.

Draven sat up, which caused Kyla to immediately get up and out of the bed and stare at him, afraid of his every movement.

Kyla lips turned even lower when Draven took that glistening finger of his towards his mouth, and licking it from the base to the tip.

Draven eyes darkened intensely. Kyla was eyeing him with utter fear mixed with confusion and disgust, causing him to smirk.

Her saliva was so addictive.

Unable to resist, he swiftly stood up, and grabbed Kyla's head, before tilting his own head and colliding his lips against her.

Kyla eyes widen at the sudden movement.

Draven's tongue worked almost desperately, as it slipped into her cavern in an alarming speed, and feverishly taste every part of her mouth.

It's not enough, he needed more.

He pressed his lips even closer to her, as his tongue worked against her's with great intensity.

This caused Kyla eyes to glaze over in a daze, both pleasure and the lack of breath.

Kyla had reached her limits of breath, before tugging helplessly on his arms.

Draven had realise, before pulling away ever so reluctantly, and licking his lips, not wanting to waste any of her taste.