Way to Far Mother!! ||Chapter eighteen

"What the hell Mother!!" I yelled she looked at me her eye looked as if they were golden I backed up slightly.

"Wh-wh-what!" I yelled. "GET OUT NOW!" I was mad at my mom and that she was mad at me for dating Scott.

She out the apartment I ran over to Damon.

"Are you okay?!" I asked.

"Yeah just get the wood out of me!" He said in his sarcastic voice which was slightly weak because of my mother.

"I'm sorry but I did tell you see was back." I said.

"Yeah I know." He got up and looked at Scott. "What?"

"Just your healing and you had something threw you." Scott said.

"No duh! I'm a vampire." He then blurred towards Scott.

"Don't try it won't work. He's a werewolf." I said.

"Great...." He said.

"I'm confused." Scott said and scratched the back of his neck.

"Scott I think its time you left" Damon said.

Scott walked out the house and I glared at Damon only to see a smirk on his face.

I walked away and slammed the door I walked to my bed climbed in and dozed off....
The next day....

I woke up and it was eight am I slept all yesterday I walked out to see Damon on the couch knocked out with a blonde girl dead on him I walked over to him and slapped him.

"How could you!" I yelled.

"What?!" He asked.

"You killed that girl!" I lowerd my voice.

"My bad." He said.

Ugh! I walked back to my room and my stomach felt like I was about to.... I ran to the bathroom and vomited in the toilet Damon herd And walked in he pulled my hair back out of the way.

Once I finished I got up and washed my face then brushed my teeth.

"Thanks Damon." I said I then laid back in bed.

I can't believe my mother tried killing Damon for stupid reasons I won't be able to forgive her this time.

------------------------------------------------

Short little chapter school and everything has been crazy so a quick little chapter my other two stories will be updated and if your a fan of O2L I was asked to make a fan fiction for it so I did go check it out! Alright night guys! Also 3.19k views! Oh my gosh! You guys! Your all amazing!!!!

Love

~ LoyalProtecter <3