Will it ruin everything||Chapter Eleven

Lydia your Ex is back!

That's never good because what if Jackson wants to get back with Lydia calm yourself Allison. Jackson was now standing in front of me i gave him a soft smile.

"Hey Jackson what are your doing back here I thought you were living in London." I said.

"I was but it wasn't as fun as I thought it would be... Is Lydia with you or is it that new girl Kira?" He asked moving a few strands of my hair out of my face I gulped and was nervous when he asked that.

"So she is here you reek of nervousness and you heart is racing." He said and smirk I looked away from him. Damn him and his werewolf senses!

"She isn't here my friend Kira is here and don't even bother Lydia she is happily taken" I said slightly annoyed with him.

Suddenly Kira walked out of the dressing room I turned around and saw the way she looked at Jackson he face was red like she was nervous to see him..... "Oh my God you have a crush on Jackson!" I pretty much yelled which wasn't the best idea because Jackson pushed me out of the way and walked to Kira and all the sudden Jackson kissed Kira full lips on lips.... Holly shit Jackson? Kira? Together? Ummm yeah now is my chance to leave.

"Umm Kira I'll see you later." I turned around and speed walked out of the store and ran the rest of the way to the Spa when I got there I looked at Lydia and pulled her to the side.

"Lydia! Jackson is back!" I said she staired at me.

"Well I need to see him!-" I cut her off.

"Lydia he's been back for awhile now and he is dating Kira....." I said as I covered my ears Just in case she.

... Lydia screams.... Screams.

Everyone staired at us I looked at her and cringed at how much anger she had after that I decided to Call Stiles who was with Scott and John (Stiles Dad).

"Allison? What's wrong? Is everyone okay? Is everything working out right?" Stiles was asking.

"Ummmm Jackson Whittemore is back and umm is dating Kira Yukimura!" I was outside before I yelled it.

"Wait Jackson is back? He is dating Kira? Hold the phone---" Scott cut Stiles off and took the phone.

"Are you guys okay?" He asked.

"Well Lydia is having a mental breaking down at the moment so were bumping up the date to about six which is in two hours..... Good Luck!" I said before hanging up not wanting to hear anything else from them I ran into the store they were now in looking for dresses for Melissa and once she found one she liked which was a crossed spaghetti strap dress which we told her to leave on and Lydia payed for the dress and took the tags of we rushed Melissa over to the hair and Nail salon where Lydia usually went to get her nails done.....

Let's hope this wont be a disaster!

Notes:

Sorry its another short one!

Remember 500 views before the next chapter and I'll bring back a character from the dead no lies but we got hit 500 views! So get anyone you know who loves teen wolf to read this and help me get this story to 500 views!

Kisses

~LoyalProtecter <3