Turning Tables||Chapter Eight

Just what we need Another Awkward Dinner!

Scott and I looked at each other we got out of bed and rushed around getting dressed and rushed to the bathroom and fixed our selves I turned to Scott after we had looked like before we did anything I wrapped my arms around his neck and his arms went straight around my waist and I smiled at him and he gave me a goofy smirk and I pecked his lips then pulled away and walked away but Scott took my hand and pulled me back to him and kissed me I pulled away.

"Scott I got put on helping your mom duty!" I said

"She can wait a few moments Allison!" Scott said I shook my head and headed out of his bathroom and his room and into the hall way.

"No way Scott." I yelled to him I walked down the stairs and to the kitchen and smiled at Melissa she put her hands on my shoulders.

"Allison I love that you and I'm happy that you and Scott are back together but you and Scott are rushing into this." Melissa said.

Only if she knew the first we started dating or the Second time......

"I understand Ms. McCall." I said she turns around and started pulling food out I grabbed a knife and took the vegetables and started to cut the carrots... I stopped when I herd something fall down the stairs I set the knife and ran over to the stairs to see Scott on the floor I ran over to him and bent down on the floor I kneeled on my knees and put his head in my lap.

"Oh my God! Are you okay, Scott?!" I asked Melissa saw us and looked at him worried.

"Scott what happen?!" Melissa asked I helped him up and then looked at Melissa.

"Umm Ms. McCall I need to go and get ready for tonight I'll see you guys later." I said to them then turned to Scott and pecked his lips grabbed my stuff and walked out of the house and to my car and got in heading to my house once I got there I parked the car and then went into the apartment building and into the elevater and got out on my floor I walked into the apartment and went straight to my room closing the door and ran over to my closet and rumaged through my stuff until I found a sweater dress I walked over to the mirror and looked at it I then walked to the bathroom and got changed into it and black tights as I started to curl my hair and did my make up I walked over to the mirror and took a picture and sent it to Scott I walked over to my chair sat down and put my boot heels on and walked out of my room and to my dads office he looked at me and gave me a smile.

"Dad you don't have to go to the dinner you know that..... right?" I asked him.

"Allison I want to go... Okay?" My father had said.

He stood up from the chair walked out of his office and into his room after a few minutes he came out and walked back into his office where I was still at and saw I was texting he looked at me and I looked up from my phone and looked at him.

"Let's go Allison." My dad said I walked over to the door and grabbed my purse and walked out of the apartment with him and into the elevated and then out once we reached the first floor and out if the building to his car I climbed into the passengers side and put the seat belt on as he back out of the parking lot and started head to the McCall residents we had talked once we got the I unbuckled the seat belt and got out of the car and my dad did two he followed me up to the door way I looked around and saw that there was more people then what I thought.... Lydia.... Stiles..... Sheriff Stilinski.... Agent McCall (Scott's Father).... Chris (My Father)..... Melissa.... Scott.... and Me....

Scott opened the door and shook my dads hand when we enter the house and he placed a kiss on my cheek I smiled as Lydia ran over to me and hugged me tightly as laughed.

"Lydia you acting like we haven't seen each other in years!" I said as Stiles came over and looked at us then looked at Lydia and put his arms around Lydia.

"We have an announcement!" Stiles pretty much yelled as everyone made there way into the hallway and looked at them.

"I had asked Lydia out yesterday and ever since then we started to date." Stiles said.

Tables have turned because we might have a super awkward Dinner!