What Do I do?||Chapter Three

What did I do? Is this a dream?! I'm dreaming I have to be. Wake up Allison Argent Wake up!! Any moment now my alarm clock will go off and it was all just a dream.

I don't know if what I did was a good thing or bad thing... no I didn't sleep with him at least not yet..... Which doesn't mean there not a chance that I will.

I got a call from Scott and I smiled once I answered.

"Hey, Allison." He said.

"Hey, Scott. What's up?" I asked

"Nothing much really." He said. "Hey I was wondering if you wanted to hang out?"

I was quiet after he asked I looked at the door of my room I still hadn't told my father that Scott and I were together again I sighed quietly hopping Scott hadn't herd.

"I would love to, Scott.... But I can't." I told him.

"Oh come on what's more important then hanging out with me?" He said chuckling softly.

"Telling my dad you know what." I said bluntly.

"Ohhhh you didn't tell him yet? its been three days Allison you should have told him" He said and I knew he was right.

"I know and I will I promise" I said as I hung up the phone before he or I could say goodbye. I got up off my bed and walked to my door I opened it I walked down the hall to my fathers office I knocked on his door of the office.

"What is it Allison?" He asked I walked over and sat on the chair across from him and sighed.

"Dad look I know your not going to like what I'm about to say but I need to say it."

Oh lord how in the world am I going to tell him that I'm back with Scott I mean he is so against me dating him.

"Dad look I know that you hate Werewolves and hate me dating them but its my choice and its my life. I guess what I'm trying to say is.... Dad I'm dating Scott again and its my choice and there's nothing you can do about it." I said with a relieved sigh all my dad doing is giving me a looks he stood up and walked over to me and leaned against the desk.

"Look sweet heart I know that I hate it because I'm protecting you." He said before I could say anything he started to go on. "I know he's your first love and "Most likely" Which you would say your last it the epic love that never dies its true love Bs. Can we just cut to the chase and I'll pretend like him and you date him and I'll pretend he didn't sleep with my daughter who knows how many times and I won't kill him. How about that?"My father said I jumped out of my chair and hugged him tightly.

"Thank you dad." I said I walked out the office grabbed my stuff walked back in kissed his cheek. "I'm heading out for the day dad. I love you I'll see you later." I walked back out the office and walked out the door and walked into the elevater and pressed level one once I got there I got out of the elevater and walked to my car getting in and started it up and drove off.