Everything Goes one way||Chapter Ten

Last night was the awkwardest night in my life.

I got out of my bed and got dressed and pulled my phone out and call Scott's mom Melissa as I waited for her to answer I started to brush the tangles out of my hair.

"Allison? What happen is Scott okay are you hurt what's going on?" Melissa asked worried

"Nothing is wrong Melissa I wanted to know if you would join me and Lydia today since it your day off." I said.

"Allison you know its my day off and I just want to relax." Melissa said.

"That's why we are taking you to the spa and shopping and you can't say no." I said I herd her sigh and then she answered.

"Fine Allison I'll go with you." Melissa said.

"Yay we'll see you in a half an hour." I said then hung up and on time here were Stiles, Lydia, and Scott who walked right in and my father looked at me I looked at him and shrugged.

"Hey Mr. Argent!" They all said in unison.

"Hey guys... You di know there's a door which you knock on then I or Allison can open and allow you in right?" Chris stated he then walked into my room kissed my forehead then walked out of my room and grabbed his suit case and headed towards the door."Don't do anything stupid while I'm in London." He said before walking out the door they all ran into my room and I shut the door Scott sat on my bed and Stiles in my chair with Lydia on his lap I walked over to Scott and stood next to him.

"We have a half an hour and that means we have ten minutes to talk and me and Lydia have to go also Kira is meeting us at Scott's house..." I said.

"Why is the girl I use to like meeting up with you guys?" Scott look at me as he snaked his arms around my waist and stood up and pecked my lips quickly.