Not This!||Chapter Six

His face that look its not going to end well! Please Scott can we not?

I walked over to Scott I placed my hand on his cheek and smiled softly and then walked past him and turned around where I was standing behind him he turned around and we were facing face to face and I smirked at him he gave a questioning look to me I wrapped my arms around his neck and he quickly pulled me closer where are bodies where pressed against each other I smiled widely at him he snaked his arms around my waist and I then put my hands on his shoulders and kinda jumped on him wrapping my legs around his waist moving my arms back to where they were before he smiled at me and we started to kiss he walked over to his desk setting me down we continued to kiss and move my hands down his shirt to his pants putting two fingers in his pants loops pulling him closer and then I pulled away from the kiss pulling his shirt up and over his head. I look at him and bite my bottom lip looking at Scott he gave me his signature goofy grin I wrap my legs around his waist again and he picks me up and we started to kiss again and he takes me over to his bed and set me down on the bed and the got his self on the bed and I pulled him on top of me and we continue to kiss he rolled us over to where I was on top of him we had continued to kiss I opened my mouth just slightly to deepen the kiss he then slide his hand from my waist and up underneath my shit he took the end of my shirt and then pulled it up and over my my head throwing it to the side I looked down at him biting my bottom lip again I was straddling on Scott and ran my hands down his chest and to his pants I unbutton them and bent down and kissed him we then started to kneel on the bed and pulled his pants down and then off throwing them on to the ground I wrapped arms around Scott's neck and we started to kiss once again I had missed this he had touched my bare skin it sent a chill up my spin he kisses down my jaw line and then my neck and he unbutton my pants and I took them off and he watched them get thrown to the ground he then looked at me and smirked we went back to kissing I smiled on his lips and we started to lay back he started to kiss my neck his hand took mine as he kissed down my neck and then down my chest I rolled us over placing my hand on his cheek as we started to kiss again when Scott herd the door he rolled us over and pulled away and looked at me.

"Give me five minutes Allison." Scott said I sighed and nodded he got up wrapped a towl and walked out the door shutting it behind him I got up and got under the blanket and when I herd Scott laughing and yelled Bro! I knew it was Stiles after that it go quiet I threw one of his shirts on and made my hair look wet I got up and walked to the door and opened it.

"Umm Hey Scott...." I acted like I didn't know Stiles was here I looked at Them. "I forgot to say thanks for letting me use your shower while my dad is fixing the one at my house." He nodded knowing what I was doing I shut the door and herd everything they said.

"Bro what are you doing here when Allison is in your room in one of your shirts with probably nothing else on!" Stiles had said the two as sex I swear.

"Shut up Stiles and tell me what's making you break into my house" Scott said.

"Oh ummm I forget...." Stiles said I hit the palm of my hand on my forehead.

"Stiles go bother Derek or Isaac or who ever else." Scott said I herd foot steps come closer I ran quietly over to his bed throwing the shirt off and laid under the blankets and herd someone run down the stairs and out the house and herd Stiles' jeep I knew Stiles left Scott came in the room I got put from under the blankets and walked over to him shut the door after a half an hour later we were still in bed doing things when Scott's mom came home to noises coming from upstairs....

We are so busted! Scott!