hyunjin

[requested] @ddalgiyeowo

hyunjin: wanna go to the amusement park?
mae: why
hyunjin: please! i'm so bored! :(
mae: fine, loser.
hyunjin: yay! love u :D
mae: love u too :D

hyunjin rang the doorbell and heard footsteps running around the house. he was waiting for the door to be open when he heard a thud and a yelp from the other side of the door. he raised his fist to knock on the door, but the door immediately opened and he is greeted by the sight of mae panting heavily.

"uhh are you okay?" hyunjin hesitantly asked as he awkwardly brought his hand up to pat her back. mae nodded and evened out her breathing. "let's go!" she said as she locked the front door.

hyunjin hurriedly catch up with her and put his arm around her waist. "i thought you didn't want to go," hyunjin said as mae leaned her head into his shoulder.

"i didn't, but i want you to be happy so i'm being happy about this," mae replied. hyunjin leaned down and kissed the top of mae's head after hearing what she said. they reached the amusement park and hyunjin bought some tickets so they can play the games.

as hyunjin was throwing basketballs into the tiny hoops, mae took out her phone and snapped a photo of hyunjin. a few minutes later, hyunjin met the goal you needed to meet to be able to win the game. he chose a teddy that he gave to mae and mae named the teddy myun. "why that name?" hyunjin asked as he was punching the teddy. "it's our name together. hyun and mae equals myun," mae said as she forcefully took the bear out of hyunjin's grip.

hyunjin took out his phone and took a picture of mae holding the teddy bear while walking. he set the photo as his lock screen and smiled at it. "what are you smiling at?" mae asked as she peeked at his phone.

hyunjin showed her the photo and his lock screen and mae immediately smacked him in the arm because he made her blush. "bro stop. you're making me blush," mae said. hyunjin chuckled at her reaction and continued smiling at the photo.

a/n: yah yeEt !!