Output

The sound of the TARDIS landed in the year 2035. Ari, Seita, Jason, and Jawuan stepped out the TARDIS into a warm summer day in L.A, the sky was blue, the sun was shining, and they were standing in the middle of the beach. People were just looking at them as though they saw a ghost. Ari stood next to Seita, holding his hand.

“Sorry about that, landing this thing can be very random.” Jawuan said and the people went back to what they were doing.

“People know who we are in the future, so it’s not really a big deal.” Jawuan said looking back at us.

“Yay, the beach! I even have my swimming truck in the Tardis.” Jason said.

“Oh no you don’t, we are here for other reasons, and that is not to party at the beach.” Ari laugh a little and Seita let go of Ari's hand and walked back into the TARDIS. Jason and Jawuan looked as Seita walk back in.

“What’s wrong with him?” Jason asked, looking over at Ari.

“Oh it’s nothing, it’s his skin. He gets sun burn very easily, you know milky Asian skin.”

“I heard that!” Seita yelled and Ari started to blush.

“Damn.” he said to himself. They all walked back into the TARDIS and landed in parking lot near a big white house. We all stepped out and Seita and Ari looked at the house in awe.

“Whose house is this?” Ari asked.

“Oh this is the house of—?” and before Jason could completed what he said, Jawuan put his hand over Jason’s mouth.

“Whose house is this?” Seita asked this time. Jawuan removed his hand from Jason’s mouth and looked over and whispered.

 “This is Ari's house in the future.”

“What? I didn’t hear that,” Seita said.

“It’s Ari’s home in the future.” Seita was taken aback about what Jawuan said and looked at Ari, then at the house, then back at Jawuan.

“Okay, why are we here?”

“It was Ari’s idea, he wanted to see your guys’ future and we are here with you to fix it.”

“Why?” both Ari and Seita asked together.

“Record has it that something happened sometime during 2014-2019 that led to the breakup of you two and the band. Because of that we are here to show you your future if you guys don’t fix the problem you are dealing with. Jason is going to take you Seita to see future Ari; I’m taking Ari to see someone else. We will meet back here in 2 hours, okay?” Jason and Seita nodded and walked up the stairs to Ari’s home.

“By the way, Jason and Seita don’t do anything crazy please.”