Sour (M)

Getting into their hotel rooms, the bad went straight to sleep. The plane ride had been a bit awkward, and silent for everyone, but you could almost cut the tension with a knife in Ari and Seita’s room. Ari was really tired, and he would take no shit from Seita this time. But Seita, who was always filled with an enormous amount of inexplicable energy, was all for fun and games.

“Ari?” Seita called sitting on the bed, crossing his legs, and leaning back on the bed, batting his eyelashes. Ari glared, and almost growled at Seita. Ari knew that Seita knew that he wasn’t in the mood right now, but he still was starting to push his buttons.

“No. I’m going to shower and sleep,” Ari said, stripping himself and walking into the bathroom.

“Can I shower with you then?” Seita asked. Ari didn’t even answer, he just shut the door. Seita sighed, London was supposed to be more romantic, but Ari was not in the mood right now. He knew that Ari wasn’t mad at him, he was just tired, and a bit hungry. Seita sighed, he should probably just go to sleep and leave Ari alone, but that wasn’t going to fly with him. He wanted to get Ari mad a little bit.

“Must be a long, lonely shower,” Seita said to himself, staring at the ceiling, and tracing the floor with his toes. Seita was lonely too, Ari hadn’t been himself on the plane. He might’ve been mad, that they planned that tour about three weeks after their wedding. Seita was a bit upset about it too, but he had gotten over it quickly. There was nothing he could do about it, and sulking over it wouldn’t help much. He sighed, and began laying down on the bed. He wanted into sleep too, but he had to wait till Ari was done with the shower. Ah, if Ari was this tired, sex definitely wasn’t going to happen. Jeez, everybody was just in a bad mood except for him and Greg. He never got to ask why Mathew was so upset on the plane, he probably didn’t want to talk. The Europe tour was supposed to be fun, but everyone was so stressed out.

Ari came out the shower, ready and steaming. He had a towel wrapped around his waist, and he was furiously towel drying his hair. Seita couldn’t help but stare as Ari dried off, but then walked to the bathroom himself, staying silent as he walked past Ari so that he wouldn’t piss Ari off. The hot shower felt good against his skin. He just wanted Ari to happy again, he wanted to see Ari’s smiled or something. He lingered in there for as long as he could, just thinking about how he could cheer Ari up. And idea popped into his head, and he smiled as he thought about it. He got out of the shower, and as soon as he was dry, he walked towards the bed. Ari was already laid down, in a pair of blue boxers, but his back was facing Seita’s view. Seita jumped on the bed, startling Ari so much that he almost fell off.

“Seita! What the—!” The only thing that Seita did was kiss him, cutting him off from what he was saying. The kisses were repeated, over and over again, Ari didn’t seem excited about it. He pressed his hands against Seita’s shoulders and tried to push them off.

“Seita…s-stop it,” Ari said. Seita pulled away, but then kissed his neck and jawline.

“Seita! I’m not in the mood, I don’t wanna have sex, I just wanna sleep,” Ari said. Seita still persisted, and laced his hands through Ari’s.

“N-no Seita, please.” Seita looked into his eyes.

“Ari, I just wanted to cheer you up because you’ve been in a bad mood lately, I’m sorry.” Seita’s face fell, he knew it was a risky attempt, but he wanted to try anyway. Ari kind of felt bad, he wasn’t trying to be annoying or be overbearing, he just wanted to see him smile or laugh. He had been in a sour mood, being on a plane for a while can do that to you. Ari smiled, and pulled Seita into a kiss. Seita did his best not to smile through the kiss, wanting to feel their warm lips touch as best as possible. When they parted Ari looked into his eyes again, stroking Seita’s hair and smiling.

“Thanks for thinking of me. Now, do your thing.” Seita smiled, not hesitating to get to work. He started off with his neck, licking and sucking on it, and palming Ari through his boxers. Ari moaned, that goaded Seita’s ego a bit. Seita nibbled on the blonde’s bottom lip. Ari’s eyebrows knitted together, he always loved when Seita did that. Seita’s other hand went up to Ari’s chest, tracing over the chest with his fingertips and then starting to touch his nipples with a soft touch. Ari gasped again, and Seita began kissing his neck again. When Ari got sufficiently hard, Seita’s hand slipped through the elastic band and stroked with his hand, his thumb rubbing all across. Ari took off his boxers and watched what Seita was doing. The pace was quickening, slowing, wrist twisting, grip loosening, that made Ari moan and sigh into the touch, bucking his hips as Seita continued to stroke.

“Ah…,” Ari moaned almost silently, biting into his thumb. He was ready now, Seita thought to himself, and held the base of Ari with his fingers. His tongue circling around Ari’s tip, and then swallowing and sucking the rest of Ari. Ari hummed, and then raised his hands, like he was grabbing at the air. It was funny the way Ari reacted to a blowjob. Seita had honed his skills over the years, he was able to get the whole of Ari’s length into his mouth. Seita’s tongue would move around, letting his teeth gaze a bit to make the experience more pleasurable. His head was moving up and down slowly, and he began to stroke his own length slowly.

“Seita you’re so good…,” Ari said, lacing his hands though his hair. Ari always gripped Seita hair too tightly, but what the hell, why not let him? There it went, Ari almost pulling out every strand he was gripping. Seita’s eyebrows furrowed as his mouth traveled all the way down, till his lips touched the base. That’s when Ari’s grip got super tight, and he groaned, throwing his head back, and his back almost arching. Seita moved his head around in a circle, almost chocking as the tip swiveled in his throat. But, all good things must come to an end, so Seita slipped off the length with a popping sound, and began stroking the length. Ari panted, and gripped the sheets below, Seita was really doing a wonderful job at this. The dark cloud over Ari was completely gone now, all thanks to Seita’s expert mouth.

“Seita?”

“Ha?” Seita asked, his tongue racing across his tip.

“I’m going to come really soon, you’ve been doing such a great job.” The grip on Seita’s hair loosened, and there was one hand, rested on his head. Seita was relived at that, he didn’t want to go bald prematurely. Seita went back to sucking his length, and with one deep breath, Ari came into Seita’s mouth. Although Seita knew that Ari was close, he was a little bit surprised at the burst in his mouth. It seemed to be warmer than usual, but it could’ve just been him. He slipped off the length, and as he swallowed, he looked into Ari’s eyes, and wiped his mouth.

“That-that cheered me up,” Ari said, panting as is body was splayed out on the bed. Seita smiled, kissing his cheek, but then bringing his chin over to kiss his lips.

“I’m really glad that you liked that. I just wanted you to feel better,” Seita said.

“You did a good job of that honey.” Seita smiled.

“That’s I wanted,” Seita said, “well, I’m going to turn off the lights now, good night.” Seita said, pulling on a pair of pajama pants and then shutting off the lamp. Ari had gotten under the covers and settled in, resting his head against the pillows. Seita spooned him, wrapping an arm around his waist. Ari shifted so that his back was against Seita’s torso. Seita’s nose was in Ari’s hair, whiffing at the fresh clean scent. This was heaven, even when they weren’t home. This was where heaven was, wherever Ari was, and that was the reason that Seita married him.