Chapter Fifteen

A/N: Long update today...

Chanyeol:

I definitely needed to get my ass back to Seoul because living in the same space as Baekhyun for the last week was torture. I was starting to smell him around me, on my clothes... I was singing some of the new lyrics I'd written while cooking in the kitchen to distract myself, when I spun around and found Baekhyun standing there, blinking sleep out of his eyes.

"Were you just singing?" He asked me, yawning silently.

"Huh?" I was distracted by the perfect little O his mouth made, the beauty spot on the side of his lips standing out in the corner.

"You were singing. It sounded nice." He said, his eyes wide and bright in the morning light now.

"I...thank you. Do you want breakfast?" I asked him and he smiled at me.

"Please? I need to get to work early today." He said and I pinched my lips to keep from commenting. Him going to work was still a sore point for me. I'd spent the first few days researching concussions and I knew he'd still be feeling a massive headache even now, a week later, but he was a grown boy and there was nothing I could do short of tying him to his bed to keep him here. The image flashed in my mind so clearly for a second that I was almost breathless with want. I'd been trying as much as possible to forget that I knew what he looked like when he trembled under me, but like I said, living in such close quarters with him was making it harder to stop thinking about.

"I didn't know you could sing." He said when I handed him his plate of food.

"I can't." I said and he sat back in his chair, giving me a funny look. "I'm a rapper. I don't sing."

"Yes you do, I just heard you." He argued.

"That was just me playing around. Eat your food."

"If that's you playing around, what the hell do you sound like when you're serious?"

"I sound like a rapper." I mumbled and he huffed, but he started eating without further comment. He let out a moan when he put the first spoonful in his mouth. It wasn't quite as sexy as when he moaned during sex. Those moans had a breathless quality about them that made my dick hard and my chest ache...but it was close enough to make me twitch in my pants and I coughed uncomfortably.

"I need to go shower." I said suddenly and he blinked at me, then nodded as I left the room in a rush.

"Don't finish all the hot water." He called out and I snorted.

I sighed with pleasure as soon as the hot water hit my body. I needed a haircut because my hair covered my eyes as soon as it was wet and I pushed it back out of the way. I lifted my face to the spray and with my eyes closed I let myself imagine that Baekhyun had decided to sneak in here with me.

I could almost feel his arms as they slid around my waist and ran up and down over my abs. He was much shorter than me, so his lips would brush over the space between my shoulder blades, and the thought made me reach down to squeeze my cock. I groaned as quietly as I dared, my hand moving up and down slowly. God, his hands were soft too. Not like mine that were calloused from all the guitar and drum playing I did. And his mouth...his mouth was the softest of all. Like hot velvet and he sucked like a dream too. I hissed when I came suddenly and let my head rest against the cold tiles, watching the white streaks disappear down the drain. I was doing way too much of that lately. Yeah... I really needed to get the hell out of here and go back to Seoul.