Chapter 24

I was throwing everything around. Anything my hand touched i threw it. I was beyond pissed at this point. I knew i was only making things worse in the house but i didn't give a shit. This is by far the stupidest thing Mya has ever done! And believe me, she's done a lot. And i've been easy on her but now....Fuck it! I can't believe she threw a damn party at our house! In Aunt Helen's home, the place where she took us in when we had no where to go! And she treats it like its a damn card board box! Does she have any respect for Aunt Helen, for herself?! I pick up another glass of beer on the table and throw it hard. It shattered as it hit the wall above the stove. 

"Goddammit!" I cursed and put my hands on my head, breathing heavily. I felt a hand on my back and jerked and turned around, glaring. 

"Babe, calm down." Ethan said. I stood there glaring at him but it took me a moment to calm down. He was the only one who could really keep me calm. 

"Look at this place!" I exclaim in disbelief. I look around my home, trashed and violated. 

"I know. But you need to keep calm okay. How about we stay here tonight and i'll help you clean this stuff up."

"What about Mya? Shouldn't we take her to the hospital?" I said, still mad.

"Unless you want another problem on your hands, i wouldn't. She's 17 right? Underage drinking and she was drugged at a party filled with alcohol that she threw. I don't know about you, but i don't think that's going to sit right with the cops. We're lucky they didn't show up already." Ethan said. 

"But the drug?"

He shakes his head. "It should ware off. By the time she wakes up, i doubt she'll remember anything. I'm sure she'll have a headache though." He said. 

"A headache is the least of her problem." I seethe. "But your right. taking her will cause more problems that i don't think i can handle right now." I mumble. I sigh and run my fingers through my hair. "Jeez! She could've gotten herself hurt tonight!" I exclaim, frustrated. 

Ethan reaches for me and hugs me to him, hearing the fear in my voice underneath all the hostility. It takes me a moment to relax completely against him. But when i do, i breathe in his beautiful scent and wrap my arms around his waist. Never in my life would i have thought that i would be with this beautiful creature. He kisses my hair. 

"Well, thanks to your maniac driving, we got here just in time." He teases. I smile a small smile but it fades when i pull away from him. We have work to do. 

"We should get this place cleaned up." I murmured, walking past him. "You can take the outside and i'll clean in here." I suggested. I turned to him and he nodded. 

It was 10:35 when we started. I spent three hours inside the house cleaning. And Ethan took a little longer outside, since our house was TP'd. Damn idiots. I had to clean Mia's room, take off all her sheets and blankets and pillowcases, throw them in her laundry basket and then pick up whatever cups were lying around. I went to clean the bathroom where i found throw up in the toilet, the corner of the mirror was cracked. Shit! I picked up the shards of glass in the sink and cut my finger. It was a deep cut but i could take it. I washed it off and grabbed a band aid from inside the mirror. When i was finished with the bathroom i walked to Mya's room. She was knocked out cold. After i put all the cups inside the big trash bag i dragged around the house, i set it outside her room and then went back in, shutting the door behind me. 

I grabbed a night shirt from Mya's dresser and changed her out of her clothes. God she smelled of hard liquor. Never in my life have i drank but i sure the hell knew what it smelled like. Being around him was why i knew what hard liquor was and what wasn't. She didn't wake at all while i changed her, which worried me a little. Maybe i should take her to the doctor. But then i don't want her to get in trouble because she was drinking. I don't have a clue why she would act this why. It doesn't make any sense. This isn't her at all. Maybe Vicki and Liza had more of an impact on her than i thought. I shake my head, she was never going to hang out with them. I don't care if she disagrees with me. I'm still older than her and she's my responsibility. This is my fault. Why she's been acting this way. I should have seen some sign. Something, that would tell me she was losing it.