Breaking And Entering

Zeb pov.
Me, chopper, tristan and a group of mandaloraian's and rebel troops were in a civilian transport to get past ezra's blockade over coruscant. We just gonna word from bail organa that his senator friend said that ezra and his assassins just arrived at his birthday party. So we now have an opportunity to strike his palace. The transport dropout of hyperspace and revive a transmission.

CIVILIAN TRANSPORT 36D YOU ARE CLEAR TO LAND!!! One of star destroyers said. Ok so far so good. Tristan said. Don't jinx it. We still have to get inside and blow it up to remind ezra who he's dealing with. I said as we landed in an area near the palace.

5 minutes later.
After we got our gear we left. We left some men to guard the ship if we need a quick take off. We reach the front of palace and saw some guards. There were some at the main entrance and some on the land platforms up top. How do we get in? Tristan ask. We just sneak in on one the landing platform on the left. I said and we went to the landing platform on the left.

We reach it and trisan and 3 mandaloraians rocket it up top to deal with the stromtroops. We heard some shots and then it became quite. Then a rope was lowered and trisan said it was clear. We clam up and joined them. Ok chopper hack into the door. Chopper plug in and open the door. Great now let's hurry and finish this mission. We ran to our main to targets. The power room and the reactor room.

The Emperors Party
Emperor Ezra pov.
I was at the party. I walk into the room with my assassins and bow down. Rise everyone. I said raising my hand. They all rise and I said. Now what are you all looking at. Isn't this party or what? Yes emperor. They said and started dancing and talking. Good. I sat at in a chair they had for me. Then I started to have a strong feeling like something big is about to go down.

Then sabine said something. Emperor the cook's have brought you your birthday dinner. She said. Alright. I said and got up and sat at the table. I don't know what I'm feeling but it can not be good.

Back at the palace.
Zeb pov.
We reach the power room and met some stromtroops along the way. But we killing them before they could transmit to any others. Ok plan the bombs. We planned the bombs on anything that's looks important. Ok let's move to the reactor room. We left and move the reactor room that was on the lower levels of the palace. We reach the reactor room and saw imperials.

We use smoke bombs and through them in the room and they went off. WHAT'S GOING ON??? I DON'T KNOW!!! I CAN'T SEE??? The imperials said. We step behind from the door and shot them. Ok their dead. Plant the bombs. Tristan ordered. We planted the bombs and made our escape. Then chopper got something on his scanner. Chop what is it? I ask. He says he get a weak life single from one prison cells. Tristan said. Let's check it out.

We walk to the cell that chopper was detected the life single and we open it. I could believe my eyes. It was kanan. Kanan your alive. I said. Zeb is that you? He ask. Yeah it's me. I thought you were dead. No but ezra's been holding me capture here and torturing me. Don't worry we'll getting you out of here. Tristan help me. We unlock him and I curry him out the cell.

Ok let's get out here before we run into more trouble. As we turn a corner we were meet with ezra, his assassins, and a lot of stromtroops. I say that you already ran into trouble more than you could ever imagine. Ezra said and actvied his lightsaber.