Attack On Clan Wren

Few Hours Later
Emperor Ezra pov.
I Was Back In My Throne Room When My Assassin's Walk In. How Was The Jedi Torture? I Ask. It Was Excellent Master. The Jedi Cried In Pain As You Wanted It. Ahsoka Said. That's Good. I Want Him Broken. But For Now I Have A New Assignment For You. What Our Assignment Emperor? Hera Ask.

I Want You All To Go To Krownes Tomorrow And Capture Ursa Wren. My Mother Why My Emperor? Sabine Ask. Because I Want Her To Work For Me. I Want My Team Of Assassin's To Have The Best Of Best And Only Loyal To Me. Ursa Is The Perfect Candidate.

Unlike The Last Emperor Who Had Inquisitors. But You Four Will Still Be At The Top. Thank You Master. They All Said. Now Let's Head To Bed. I Said And We All Left.

The Next Day
Ursa wren pov.
I Was In The Throne Room With My Husband When Tristan Came In. Mother We Have A Problem. He Said. What Is It Tristan? I Ask. A Imperial Ship That Just Came Out Of Hyperspace And It's Heading Here. It Must Be Bridgers Assassin's Coming To Kill Us.

But Why? Alrich Ask. It Must Be Because We Help The Rebellion In Past. Well We're Not Going Down Today Without A Fight. Tristan Get Everyone Ready For Battle. Yes Mother. He Said And Ran Off. I'll Get Ready For Battle Alrich Stay Here. Good Luck. Thanks Let's Just Hope I Need It. I Said And Ran Out.

Sabine pov.
The Ship Landed On Snowy Ground As Me, Ketsu, And Ahsoka Exited The Ship And Saw My Mother And Clan Wren Pointing Their Weapons At Us. I'll Give One Chance To Leave This Place Now Or Die. We Don't Nothing Wrong To Your Emperor. My Mother Said.

Hahahaha. This Isn't About If Don't Something Wrong To My Master. This Is About You Ursa. Emperor Brigder Would Like To Have A Word With You. Ketsu Said. Never I'm Not Going Anywhere Without A Fight. Challenge Accepted. ASSASSIN'S ATTACK!!! I Order And We Begin Fighting Them.

While Ketsu And Ahsoka Fought Against The Warriors Of Clan Wren. I Went Straight For My Mother And Brother. Fighting Them Won't Take Long Because I Have More Skills Than Them. They Were Shooting At Me And I Was Firing Back.

I Shot Both Of Their Weapons Out Of Their Hands And Tristan Spoke. Who Are You And why Do You Wear Mandalorian Armor? You'll Find Out Soon Enough. I Said And Ran Up To Him. With One Hit To Face. He Was Knock Unconscious And I Look At My Mother.

Looks Like It's Just You And Me Now. Your Fighting Techniques Are Very Familiar Assassin. My Mother Said. That's Because You Train Me When I Was A Kid. I Said. What Are You Talking About? I Never Seen You Before. Is That A Fact. Well I'll Show You Then. I Took Off My Helmet And She Was Shock.

Sabine Is That You? She Ask. Yes It's Me Mother But I'm A Brand New Person Now. How Are You Alive? The Rebellion Said That You Were Dead? Well They Are Wrong. It Was My Emperor That Save Me And Change Me. And For That I'm Forever Grateful.

How Can You Serve Bridger When He's Costing Destruction To The Galaxy Even Since He Came Into Power. The Galaxy Will Come To Order From It Mother. When The Rebellion Falls. No One Will Question Why He's The Emperor Ever Again.

You're Not Sabine. You're Something Fall Darker. I Am Sabine But Yes I Am Much Darker Now Then Ever Before. I Said And Stun Her. She Fell To Ground Unconscious And Walk Up To Her. Well Mother Looks Like It's Time For You To Meet My Emperor.

Then Ahsoka And Ketsu Come Up To Me. I See The Mission Was A Success. Ketsu Said. Yes It Was. How Was Your Battle? I Ask. It Was Excellent Because Now We Have Prisoners. Who Are We Taking? The Women Warriors Of Clan Wren. There're Ready On Board The Ship And Ready To Be Taken To Lord Bridger.

Once He's Takes Over Their Minds. They'll Be A Good Use In Our Group Of Assassin's. Ahsoka Said. Excellent Let's Get My Mother On Board And Quickly Get Back To The Emperor. We Pick Up My Mother And Brought Her On Board The Ship And Left Krownest.

One Hour Late
Tristan pov.
Son... Son Can You Hear Me? Someone Said Which Sounded Like My Father. I Woke Up To The Sound Of His Voice. Dad What Happened? What's Going On? I Ask. We Were Attack Son By Emperor Brigders Assassin's And We Lost. He said. Where's Mom?

They Took Her Son. Along With The Female Warriors. They Took Them All. No They Took Mom. We Have To Get Her Back. We Can't Son. We Have To Take Care The Injure Warriors First. Some Tried To Fighting That Sith Assassin But Were Killed Instead. So It's Over. I'm Afraid So. He Said And Hug Me.